did you read the posts in the thread you reference??

never been released

What flight sim is that picture taken from ?

I don't know why they bother to answer what others already know, it doesn't cost anything a little more cordiality

Dear I understood your query, you want information about that mod that was not published, who did it was Alexs send him an MP although I warn you that he has not connected since March of this year ... another user who had a copy of that model is Flogger is more active but you should talk to him if he has it or knows something about it ... there are many things that have not been published because they were never finished or because you have to get some permission with an author of the work ... but I don't see anything Bad to consult and have the initiative to rescue or consult for some unfinished project happens to me a lot, only that I go directly to the source since I have been here longer.

I hope my answer is useful.

Greetings

Edited by PeacePuma

8 hours ago, UllyB said:

What flight sim is that picture taken from ?

Yes, the photo is of SF, from a few years ago ... it happens fleetingly like many things you see here XD

I have the decals for you by the way ... I send mp

• Thanks 1

so the plane was here, but disappeared... I see. It has to be a reason behind, no doubt.

Interesting for "what if" missions ! :hi:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Coupi said:

Interesting for "what if" missions ! :hi:

Yep, its a nice mixture between MiG-21 wings and Mirage III fuselage. I would like to have it. Perhaps someone of the modders could make it new.

• Like 2

Never been a huge fan of what ifs, but this plane is so unique and rare, it would be a great addition to the amazing roster of aircraft in Strike Fighters. The Wiki page says that 7 such aircraft were built; I'm not sure if that's reliable info, but it wouldn't even be a big what if in that case.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By TalhaBinSafdar

View File PAF C130
      PAF C-130B For SF2(ANY/ALL)
      PAF C-130B for SF2.Mod represents the C-130B in Service with the Pakistan Air Force.
      I made two news Skins ;)
      *Grey
      *Black

To drop bombs,Open the cargo ramp using Ctrl + O and then press the fire button.
      Credits:
      Aircraft model:Dels
      Original Aircraft package and Sounds:daddyairplanes
      Bomber mechanism:Paulopanz's An-12 mod
      Special Thanks to Spinners,Eole and daddyairplanes for the Forum Help!!!
      (If an author is left out whose work has been used,then please notify me ASAP)
      Installation:
      After unzipping,move the objects and the sounds folders to your mod folder.
      Regards;
      Talha Bin Safdar
      Insta: @talha_creations
      You can also contact for DLC's :)
      RELEASED UDER THE COMBATACE FREEWARE LICENSE.ONLY UPLOADED TO COMBATACE.COM

Submitter TalhaBinSafdar Submitted 04/08/2021 Category Mirage 3  
    • By TalhaBinSafdar
      PAF C-130B For SF2(ANY/ALL)
      PAF C-130B for SF2.Mod represents the C-130B in Service with the Pakistan Air Force.
      I made two news Skins ;)
      *Grey
      *Black

To drop bombs,Open the cargo ramp using Ctrl + O and then press the fire button.
      Credits:
      Aircraft model:Dels
      Original Aircraft package and Sounds:daddyairplanes
      Bomber mechanism:Paulopanz's An-12 mod
      Special Thanks to Spinners,Eole and daddyairplanes for the Forum Help!!!
      (If an author is left out whose work has been used,then please notify me ASAP)
      Installation:
      After unzipping,move the objects and the sounds folders to your mod folder.
      Regards;
      Talha Bin Safdar
      Insta: @talha_creations
      You can also contact for DLC's :)
      RELEASED UDER THE COMBATACE FREEWARE LICENSE.ONLY UPLOADED TO COMBATACE.COM

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..