Please forgive me if this has been addressed. After being without a PC for about 3 years, thanks to a gracious bride and my boys, I received a killer combo Bday/Fathers Day gift which finally arrived a couple of days ago and I’m back in the air. I started flying yesterday, Quick Combat, to get back in the swing, and am getting DTD 4 out of 5 times after Ctrl+Q. I also just flew my first mission and had it happened after quitting out of that also. Ideas?

And btw I’m stunned and amazed with the game so far!

Cheers

I just had this problem on a new build myself, it is addressed in the frequently asked questions and this is what I did to resolve it.  Go to the short cut you use to start the game and right click it, then go to properties, when that opens go to compatibility, then check the box for run compatibility mode for, and in my case used Windows 8 it the options.

That cleared up the problem for me, good luck!

• Thanks 1

Or .... if it's win10 try configuring Windows Media Player. In other words, just run it. Worked for me when I had a similar issue on a new rig. 

• Thanks 1

I haven’t been home since posting the first but my son said he’s got it working. He actually went on the FAQs! 😆 Configured to Windows 7. Thanks for the input though!!