GKABS

Turkey summer 2021

Turkey 7th Aug,  2021 rain started yesterday until tonight on and off. Happy to see some rain it has been a while.  :cool:

Edited by GKABS
  • Like 8

I was having breakfast two days ago and I felt that it was going to rain so I took this video I hope you will enjoy it.:drinks:

• Like 3

This is yesterday I went to a Goynuk town its surrounded by mountains all around it.  Really nice town. 

Edited by GKABS
  • Like 3

Wish you guys the best. A friend of a friend sent to help said you were having it bad between the fires and the floods. 

• Like 1

Wish you guys the best

Thank you so much fir your wishes :drinks:

The fire is mostly in the south of the cuntery toward the the Mediterranean Sea and the fire fighters has completed the job and extinguish the last of the fire.  By the way the Kuwaiti fire fighters teams has been sent to Turkey and Greece to help with the effort to get the fire under control and extinguish it. 

• Like 1

Today trip to this beautiful place

• Like 1

Today Kuwait gives (Free gift) Algeria 6 firefighting vehicles fully equipped to confront forest fires. :clapping:20210817_123122.thumb.jpg.c431ef6bc60c421968a9c07562781031.jpg

Edited by GKABS
  • Like 2

Decided to get food for the dogs and feed any dog that I find going up the mountain

My hiking trail today, with strong winds sound.  It was really nice. 

• Like 1

After Kuwait sent the firefighters team to Turkey 🇹🇷  the left all the equipments as a gift to the Turkish government. 

Also Kuwait gives (Free gift) Tunisia 6 firefighting vehicles fully equipped to confront forest fires. 

awwalkwt___327738____1158420820.jpg

• Like 3

Nice videos GKABS, Turkey looks pretty nice so  far.