This just recently started and want to know if there is a workaround. I'm guessing the latest updates to Windows 10 is severely blocking me from using the game. I had an initial workaround by making it Run as Administrator and it seemed to be fine. Is anybody else having this issue  and if so what did you do as a workaround? I've also tried Compatibility set to Windows 7 but no  joy so far.

I observed some bizarre windows minimization behavior the other day. Applications that normally stayed open and in the background while playing DCS World in VR kept minimizing to the task bar. After a day or two the problem went away. It pretty much has to be Microsoft and their never ending patches.

Damn, okay I'll check on  it later  then, hopefully it'll go away.

Blimey m8, my win 10 is right up to date & I'm having no issues here..............maybe I should'nt have said that..:rolleyes:

• Haha 4

well add me to the jinx club. updates every wednesday at 2 in the morning. no issues this week or so far period.

My Windows version is 21H1 and no problem at this time.

21 hours ago, streakeagle said:

I observed some bizarre windows minimization behavior the other day. Applications that normally stayed open and in the background while playing DCS World in VR kept minimizing to the task bar. After a day or two the problem went away. It pretty much has to be Microsoft and their never ending patches.

Yeah that seems to be the issue, as now it works fine. Computers, goofy shit for sure...

While computer hardware can be goofy, Microsoft Windows is always goofy. Just a matter if you use the parts that are broken. In this case, they did something to a function everyone will notice. However, not everyone has the problem. Typical Windows.

• Like 2