All hail Mue, for his target editor. I cannot imagine,  in a million years,  doing this by hand.

Image1.thumb.jpg.94175de504bf543619e44c857c0bebe5.jpg

Edited by Major Bloodnok
  • Like 23

well, ever since he added decals to the LOD Viewer, i damn near never fire the game up as i dont have to check progress nearly as often in game

but its soo much better having results viewable with 2 seconds rather than two minutes

• Like 4

I like his LOD Viewer too, as said saves time firing up  the game trying to match camouflages on skins. And the ability to refresh it is great, better than the viewer  for DCS.

• Like 5

Definitely, I'm grateful to Mue for his tools! As a terrain modder, it's just a pity his TOD Editor was never completed; in my view that's the remaining tool we'd need to fully improve and explore the potential of Strike Fighters' old engine.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Major Bloodnok said:

All hail Mue, for his target editor. I cannot imagine,  in a million years,  doing this by hand.

What kind of magic is this and how can I get my hands on it??? :yikes:

It is right here...................

Agree with all. Every serious SF2 player/modder should have this toolkit. Mue rocks!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I fully agree

I thank Mue each teach I work on inis, skins, decals...

Hail Mue ! :good:

• Like 1

I would like to send a big thank you to @mue :drinks:and I hope he will give us another update with more function soon. :friends:

I started to mod after I downloaded your LODviewer. Thanks ! :drinks:

• Like 1

Mues contributions have greatly enhanced and prolonged the life of this simulator :drinks: :clapping::clapping::clapping:

now if we can only convince  him to update the LOD exporter .. :rolleyes: :lol:  LOL 

And if we could have the pilots and seats added, to adjust positions without the game...

And the weapons, according to a specific [LodViewer] entry in the loadout.ini... for the same reason...

:ty::biggrin::drinks:

1 hour ago, Veltro2k said:

Mues contributions have greatly enhanced and prolonged the life of this simulator :drinks: :clapping::clapping::clapping:

now if we can only convince  him to update the LOD exporter .. :rolleyes: :lol:  LOL 

he made one for blender.....

Outstanding tools.........Bravo Mue, Bravo! :good:  :salute:

All Hali Mue the Merciless.

All files shall fall before him!!!

ming.jpg

• Haha 6

Wow, thank you all for the praise. It means a lot to me. Really!

I still have plans to update the tools: TargetAreaEditor, LODViewer and LODExporter.
And first and foremost I want to eventually release a first version of the TODEditor! I know I promised the TODEditor since by now more than 5 years(!):blush:. And three months ago I thought the first version will be "ready in two weeks"(TM). But than again RL stuff, vacation, etc. ... happened, and I haven't worked much on it since then.
But right now I hope (again) the first release will be "ready in two weeks"(TM).

TODEditor WIP screenshot:

TODEditor.thumb.jpg.2e16222ef8acae6a2ade20ffc14f30ee.jpg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 9

@mue you just made my day! Fantastic news about the TOD Editor! I know how much effort and time are required to create such tools, so I'll wait patiently for it. We owe you one! :drinks: 

• Like 1

Interestering

I assume (oh! that word!) there'll be a drop down, like in the TE for selecting the type of solid object? (the differing buldings)

Thank you @mue for adding the copy paste and cut function, as well as the undo and redo.  That is going to make working with the tool much easier. 

Resizer_16299251366230.jpg.633e6d9849a30ad611f4bab4c1794816.jpg