Sign in to follow this  
JulioJunqueira

Geezer pilots pack

Hi Mates

Anyone here would know to tell me if Geezer released these pilots? I can't find them in any area of the download sections.
I just have the pack that he released here as "Pilots".rar but these pack dont have several of these pilots showed in the screenshot.

Any information to solve my doubt would be welcome. I'm starting to paint some of them for WW1 and would like to paint those for WW2  from the USAAF and Luftwaffe
with oxygen masks, that I didn't know Geezer had done.

GEEZER PILOTS.jpg

Hi Julio, as far as I know Geezer never released a large pilots pack officially, especially some of those WW2 pilots that he modeled. He did allow that the WW1 pilot with a mustache be released (available at the following link, with the BE2a: https://combatace.com/forums/topic/87403-tweaked-flight-models-and-realism-pack-for-fe2/?page=8&tab=comments#comment-780396). and also that the WW1 pilot with the green scarf covering the face be released - that one will be included in the Bleriot XI model, when it is finally/hopefully completed.

Happy flying,

Von S :smile:

• Like 2

Hi Julio.

I have the six WW2 pilots in the rear row of your pic, which Geezer released as his "Desert Pilots". I don't remember precisely where, but they might have been included with his Fiat CR.42 or CR.32 aircraft, not released as a separate pack.

I also have a German WW2 pilot and four gunners in different positions, all without masks, which he released at some stage. That might have been as part of the release of Veltro's Fw-189 aircraft, because the Readme I have with them says:
This pack contains flight crew figures designed to fit Veltro's WIP FW189, but they can be used for most any other German WW2 aircraft. There are two different pilot figures - a fighter pilot and a bomber pilot. There are also two gunner figures that - with some repositioning - 3D model guys can fit into aircraft they are working on.  These are the figures closest to the "camera" in your picture.

The WW1 pilots with the scarf and overcoat collar turned up I think were included in one or more of the many aircraft released by Stephen1918. In the ReadMe for his MartinsydeG100 it says:
There are two versions of the MartinsydeG100 - Desert and Europe. Depending on the time of year, players can install the pilot they prefer in either version:
- The British Winter Pilot (BrWntrPilot) wears the reddish leather coat worn by many RFC pilots.
- The British Summer Pilot (BrSmrPilot) wears the standard RFC khaki uniform.
- The generic Desert Pilot (DesertPilot) wears a tan shirt often worn by pilots in extremely hot weather.

I hope this helps.

• Like 1

we need more of these, German pilots with the correct oxy masks, and also rearward facing ones to subtitute for the awful gunners , in fact we need to kill all the in sim gunners, as they are all bloody awful, I do hope someone can carry on Geezers stirling work, I really hate the stock gunners they look crap.

• Like 1

Hi VonS, Gatling20 and trotski00

VonS I'm already have the WW1 pilot with a mustache, Geezer included it on their WW1 pilots pack that you find here: 
https://combatace.com/forums/topic/91066-new-aircraft/?page=15  

Gatling20 yes I'm also have all those six WW2 pilots in the rear row and all Luftwaffe gunners from Veltro's Fw-189. It's a pitty that Geezer do not released those
USAAF & Luftwaffe pilots. Would be great paint all of them.

The skinning work still going...

Thanks a lot Mates

GERMAN PILOT1.jpg

GERMAN PILOT2.jpg

STACHEL.jpg

WW2 PILOT (LUFTWAFFE)4.jpg

WW2 PILOT (LUFTWAFFE)3.jpg

• Like 5

We could use some Luftwaffe Pilots and crews with the German pattern of oxy mask, and as I said, rear gunners, as the generic ones are just foul.

I mean in SF2 not in FE, as the gunners in FE are sorted, and not bad at all.