Sign in to follow this  
daddyairplanes

at first, i thought it was the Duffel Blog....

but no this evidently isnt satire. who knew islamist/terrorist organizations had snowflakes that dont know how the world works too?

https://www.foxnews.com/world/taliban-fighters-helicopters-kabul-airport-afghanistan?fbclid=IwAR1__RwraCxy4nGx7A5WvTLM8Si_t6kcolqhczRRetsLOvKr7XbP2f9bjRw

• Like 1

It is weird, but for the last few years I've got to expect anything that would have been considered non-sensical perfectly possible and just enjoy the ride. I guess China will help them to keep them under control, more or less.

Unbelievable... anyone with more than 2 braincells would have assumed the US or any NATO force would destroy anything that would be of use to the enemy.

they are all mostly snowflakes . the fact that they cannot deal with anything that remotely contradicts their barbaric and outmoded world views without resorting to murder and violence is all the proof you need to see. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, whiteknight06604 said:

they are all mostly snowflakes . the fact that they cannot deal with anything that remotely contradicts their barbaric and outmoded world views without resorting to murder and violence is all the proof you need to see. 

They already killed an Afghan comedian and I think his family.

8 hours ago, whiteknight06604 said:

ummmmmm........ i think your definition of snowflake and mine are just a little different

i would more compare " they didnt leave the helicopters in working order" to "my cat wont eat vegan and ate a squirrel"  than to "how dare they, kill them all".

stupid whining, that even the al jazeera journalist that was with them in the hangar turned around and said "really?"