angelp started one in 2019, but it's never been finished. I should know, I was working on it with him via CAF Group.

we need at least 3 models

C/boston iii

G (gun nosed

J (glass nosed)

all were planned.

I"ve got LOTS of books and data, if someone wants to pick up the project. to say nothing of shitloads of decals that need a home that isn't on a DAT bird

anglep-boston3.JPG

um, everything?

Who cares about YAP??? It's bad enough the only other existing ones are DAT

1 hour ago, Icarus999 said:

Wasn't there a YAP Version of that Bird?

No.

ok, a quick look via lod viewer..

many untextured regions 

some animations "questionable'

FM need more work, loadout positonings, etc

also, there IS a G as well

without angelp's MAX files, or his willingness to work on this, or someone obtaining the MAX files and taking it over... well, there you have it

boston4-a20g-angelp-2.jpg

boston3-angelp-1.jpg

That´s bad... I tried to contact him many times with no luck. I got an new Ar 234B beta from him wich´s require the same amount of work as this A-20.

And his A-3B Skywarriors. I've got like 5 variants sitting here, all painted and decaled but they need more LOD work, and FM work (can't catch the wire on the boat)

• Sad 2

Wondering, If I can get the MAX, will a trusted modder finish his works?

There's a plan B. In case of he lost the MAXs we can reverse engineer with his bless.

if we can get them, and a 3d guru is willing to finish, i've no problem with that.

in relation to the Havocs, there no template. the skins shown have no panel or rivet lines, and the lower gunner position is also missing. Now, buliding a template isn't that hard, just time consuming. I would reccomend taking the 'easy way out', and just do panel lines. Rivets, at that scale, even with a 1 pixel brush, would be about 2-4 centimeters in size. Given the actual rivets use about about 5mm (I've measure them on the P-47N once), they're best done away with.

• Like 1