SF_VWT3

VW T3  Transporter Double Cab Chassis
  [   HAF       Air Force      ] 

This is optimized for the  SF1/SF2 Anatolia Terrain ,but you can repaint the skin.....for other...

...I did it, cause there was no............ Greek HAF Air Force truck......  ,  and I think we need more car for
the ........ Anatolian terrain..........!
Always check the ..plane...folder .. and the skin's ....BEFORE you copy/paste in the folder....and the pixel's....size...!!

================================================================================================
Install:

- .....extract........ the objects folder....... to a temporary place........!!!!

- .......copy the objects folder (and every thing inside) to your mods folder.......

=================================================================================================
This package may NOT in any way, shape or form be used in any payware additions.
This is a freeware any be disburse freely
I hope you like it

Also is made for the terrain Bases ..............if someone want to change it for International Air Force...etc...

Engine is off........but if you want you can make it run.......is a Low Poly Car for Terrain

Model= AceSfakia

Skin= AceSfakia

Engine sound = AceSfakia

ace
05/10/2021

img00019.JPG

img00015.JPG

img00017.JPG

• Like 1