Coyote aerospace has a few projects waiting for skins . We could use another helper.

Hey, I'm Mariano, I made the skins of the J-10AR and the IA-16 Serpiente, I also made fictional skins of several planes for the Argentinian Air Force. If you need it, count me in

img00018.JPG

img00016.JPG

img00034.JPG

• Thanks 2

I would also offer my modest capabilities for helping if wanted.

• Thanks 1

first off, do excuse me for treating this like a job hiring process. it sort of is, but all we can afford to pay you is 10000 points. 30000  if the letter H is involved* (j/K)

to those that have thrown their hats in the ring i appreciate it. i have let the boss know to check the thread, and waiting on word back, when one of the two of us will let you know. or if something (or nothing) below interests let us know.

we probably wont bring too many in, but those of us already in are getting swamped with current projects and real life. we have several skinners, tga and ini gurus in group already, but one active and two inactive 3D modellers, 1 skinner asking for model revisions can be frustrating, a dozen would suck the joy out of this hobby.

the projects currently on the table are

Mirage IVA redux * Tu-16 * An-22 Antei * Saab Argus * C-2A(R) Greyhound (FM guruu needed) * A-6A * 707-320 * VC-10 * 747

for those in the know (and now those that werent) there are a few more projects in the works. they arent listed here because they are already claimed by interested parties or in progress.

yes there are airliners in there. no daddyairplanes is not snatching them up immediately :lol: may come back to them later, but i have a full plate, fridge, and storage freezer in the basement

*as for the letter H, my only clue is Whose Line is It Anyway?

• Thanks 1