Hi All,

I have just installed the logitech Flight yoke and Rudder systems.

All good and mapping carried out successfully.

However all Aircraft Hurricane, Spitfire and Me 109 are very slow to accelerate on take off and will not accelerate passed 200MPH  in level flight at 300ft.

This does not seem realistic as closer to 300MPH at ground level would seem to be more appropriate. I did not have this problem previously with a simple freedom 2.4 joystick.  

I dont seem to be getting the same problem with WOFF BH&H. Bit hard to tell as the aircraft don't go that fast anyway!!   

Any help and suggestions, as always, will be most appreciated.

Thanks 

@OP, might I recommend the two performance-oriented links (for aircraft in WOTR Phase One) located towards the bottom of the following post. Might help out with optimal prop. RPMs, fuel mixtures, etc., since there are more things to juggle in the cockpit in WOTR than in WOFF.

Good revs., acceleration and climb rates to you,

Von S :buba:

Edited by VonS
Fixed typos.

On 10/29/2021 at 11:27 AM, VonS said:

@OP, might I recommend the two performance-oriented links (for aircraft in WOTR Phase One) located towards the bottom of the following post. Might help out with optimal prop. RPMs, fuel mixtures, etc., since there are more things to juggle in the cockpit in WOTR than in WOFF.

Thanks  very much VonS.

Just a couple of questions, I am a bit slow at this.

Where is the Mods Folder in WTOR directory?

And is meant by once activated via JSGME?

Edited by michaleen

Hi michaleen, the mods. folder should be called "MODS" (without quotation marks) - and should be created by the user in the main WOTR folder (home folder for WOTR where all of the other WOTR-related folders are located; same rules apply for WOFF). "Once activated via JSGME" means that mods. are loaded and operational in WOTR/WOFF after they have been loaded through JSGME. JSGME has a split window (two-window) view which shows offloaded mods. in the left window, and loaded mods. in its right window.

All mods. that are available for WOTR/WOFF, once unzipped (or installed, since some are available only as exe installers, instead of zip files) -- should be placed in the MODS folder in order to be seen by JSGME. JSGME should itself, when unzipped, be placed in the main WOTR (or WOFF) home folder, in the same directory level where the user-created MODS folder is located.

For more info. and a download link to JSGME (version 2.6, which is the last version) - check this page and also the WOFF/WOTR JSGME tutorial here.

Good luck with your WOTR install and tweaks,

Von S :smile:

If it worked fine with previous joystick it suggests something  is incorrect with the new setup with your throttle.  Make sure you only have 1 axis assigned to Throttle and only from 1 controller.  Check things like brakes and so on if it's during take off perhaps the rudder pedals have toe brakes too?