Sign in to follow this  
DrAquidel

Some new things for EAW

Thats old news, years old.

Anyhow why do you post irrelevant stuff all the time?
Nothing substantial?

I only saw the post today, and it is new to me. In the post the software is described as new. Have you tried it?

Edited by DrAquidel

I downloaded the installer and ran it in my "UAW160V5May10th2021" folder.

Following the thread I was able to make and fly a new mission in the Finnish Summer theatre.

I've tried it before, regarding the host only playing function.

But maybe you can post substantially more about it, instead of forcing people to go to simhq when they may not want to follow the link, just yet.
Also perhaps rename the thread to something more direct and related.
Those are suggestions.

Well I am not a member of SimHQ but it does not stop me from downloading stuff that looks interesting.

I was able to use the second post as a tutorial in order to create my first mission. Having done it once I will not have to read the instructions again.

The mission maker is a bit like the parameters setting for single missions with some selections being made on the map, and others elsewhere.

Some of the settings in the mission maker and multiplayer parameters screen are not possible on the single mission parameters screen, but having learned how to set up EAW single missions it seemed easy to adapt.

The script loader was straight-forward and easy to use, and what I did like was that my mission was saved as a text file, and I can reload it and fly it again.

I have not tried yet, but I assume that I can easily move it to the Finland Summer folder and re-name it more appropriately.