Open Club  ·  12 members

Sign in to follow this  
VonBeerhofen

Devastating bomb run

Lots of holes in the ground in our bombing raids in the EAW Launchpad, smoke too and absolute panic on the ground!

Bombing.jpg

VonBeerhofen

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By toot

View File Israeli T-6 Texan II "Efroni"
      Today (26/4/23) is israel's independence day, so ive decided to release this skin/ modified aircraft:
      This mod represents the T-6 Texan II in Israeli service. I've modified Dels's T-6 to have aerobatic smoke  just like the IAF aerobatics team has.  To activate it you simply need to push your throttle to max.
      To add this mod simply drop the files in the corresponding file locations (Sounds in Sounds, Aircraft in Aircraft, etc).

Credits: 
      Dels: Original mod + templates

Submitter toot Submitted 04/26/2023 Category Other  
    • By toot
      Today (26/4/23) is israel's independence day, so ive decided to release this skin/ modified aircraft:
      This mod represents the T-6 Texan II in Israeli service. I've modified Dels's T-6 to have aerobatic smoke  just like the IAF aerobatics team has.  To activate it you simply need to push your throttle to max.
      To add this mod simply drop the files in the corresponding file locations (Sounds in Sounds, Aircraft in Aircraft, etc).

Credits: 
      Dels: Original mod + templates

• By 76.IAP-Blackbird
      Dear Pilots!

Today’s Developer Diary is a continuation of last weeks with more pictures of the upcoming ME 410 release, this time of the very cool looking cockpit along with more images of airfields on the Normandy map.

The ME 410 is the last of the player flyable aircraft from the Normandy plane-set to be released and the cockpit proved to be a challenge to create, especially with its unique defensive armament arrangement and complicated gunner controls. However, our modeling and engineering teams have once again created an amazing combat experience for IL-2 pilots. The ME 410 will enter beta testing very soon and testers can put it through its paces. We’re almost there Hornisse fans!

A fun fact about the Normandy map is that there are 100 airfields total when you combine the airfields in southern England and Normandy regions. These pics are just a few. 

Work on the Normandy map, Normandy Career and remaining vehicles and ships continue full throttle as we march to release in the coming weeks.

And just a reminder that BON still has it’s Early Access discount, but time is getting short. If you have not already purchased it, now is a great time to pull the trigger.

Enjoy!

The Sturmovik Team
    • By gerwin
      Updating the first post of this topic:
      finished and released, as shown in image below:
      http://www.gb-homepage.nl
      (Go to link above, then click on the Strike Fighters page)

Original post below this line.
      -------------------------------------------------

My try at a 3D object: HEMTT / Oskosh / M977. In US service from 1982. This is one with a bigger bed, no crane.

The shape is low-poly on purpose, but the dimensions are pretty accurate. The texturing has hardly started.
      Will use one texture for the base+cabin+wheels, one for the bed.
      I did not shape it with 3dsmax, but used engineering CAD software, then imported it. It went remarkably well, just that the scale was way off.
      Some things I am uncertain about; Are these names in the list proper mesh names, will I be able to explode the vehicle with detaching wheels and such? And can the windows be made translucent?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..