dsawan

WOMEN'S TROOPS. Parade in Minsk. Who is "cooler" Army or Police?

So what ya think? I come from the states but they are hot!

Many Russian women are very attractive when they are young. But sooner or later, they end up looking a little bit less attractive:

• Haha 2

ussr.jpg

In the first video, it wasn't until I saw these young lads standing on the sidelines holding their poles that I realized the pursuit of women is the same all over the world. :rofl: 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, whiteknight06604 said:

You know what kind of movie this was. There was nearly all wrong. If you look to the soldiers in the back, this is Wehrmacht, not east german army. It would be the same to say all american girls are black, fat and ugly. :lol:

• Dislike 1

This is REAL russian fasion. It is not a joke. Modern fasion. If you are interested i can tell what inspired the couturier

Edited by bazillius

Red Riding Hood, russian version. :haha:

61b60484be056_Rotkppchen.thumb.jpg.2386183e577e08304d279f49c877f8fe.jpg

Edited by Gepard
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Gepard said:

You know what kind of movie this was. There was nearly all wrong. If you look to the soldiers in the back, this is Wehrmacht, not east german army. It would be the same to say all american girls are black, fat and ugly. :lol:

It was a comedy farce , I’m pretty sure it wasn’t meant to be historically accurate. 😉 if we were too take it seriously why the heck would the French underground be fighting the East Germans ?  

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, whiteknight06604 said:

It was a comedy farce , I’m pretty sure it wasn’t meant to be historically accurate. 😉 if we were too take it seriously why the heck would the French underground be fighting the East Germans ?  

It reminds me on "Hogans Heroes".

• Like 1