Sign in to follow this  
Polovski

Wings Over The Reich Dev News

Looking good!  Do I smell a terrain overhaul or is the work confined to the water and rivers?

Yes the terrain has been overhauled - improved in many areas.  Landclasses, terrain, scenery,  including blending and smoother airfield blending and so on, revised lighting and many things, revised bridge models etc.

Edited by Polovski

I'm very much looking forward to the updated WotR Polovski. There is great excitement in my head but I must curb my enthusiasm and wait and be patient knowing that the job from such a small team will be done and done well.

Just a brief update to say we are still alive.  Work is continuing on the WOTR Expansion, but as a lot of what we are currently doing is "under wraps" for the moment, we don't have any pics or details this time. When we are able to reveal more, we certainly will smile

Edited by Polovski
  • Like 1

Four months go by swiftly for persons of a particular age. Why, it seems like yesterday. Yet a lot has happened in that time. A European war, rising inflation and cost of housing, increasing homelessness, refugees, climate anomalies, a wheat and energy crisis, a Will Smith slap, hearings into the Capitol riots, a change of government in Australia and Heard vs Depp. Refreshingly, some things remain the same such as Boris Johnson's hair or Dungeness. And OBD. 

Is it time to unwrap the wraps and let us all have a sneaky peek at what lies under?  Too soon?

Who knows what is around the next corner  -  perhaps only the man with a mirror on a stick.

When we can we will show some snippets...

Edited by Polovski

''Snippets?''... Do you know my Missus? Snippets is her nickname, (given because she wanders around the garden snipping things with a vicious sharp implement!)...

12 hours ago, Polovski said:

Who knows what is around the next corner  -  perhaps only the man with a mirror on a stick.

Well, it was worth a try .... You are good Mr Polovski. It won't be so easy next time ....

We hope to show some snippets soon... 

:pilotfly:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Polovski said:

We hope to show some snippets soon... 

:pilotfly:

Nice one Pol, I’m really looking forward to what you guys are bringing in the next expansion  :drinks:

Please see the new post in the News section!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1