Actually, I think you're looking for this one

nk-crapshooter.JPG

• Like 2

nope,I think my attempt has the correct markings and is nearer the colour of the original :rofl: Only jesting as I know who the REAL talents are on this site and I ain't one of them !

CJ.jpg.89528c5ab02dcdd1903d82fa30c0d932.jpg61d74ca228b2b_CJ1.jpg.5fae778ad9c4274a852ca69525094a8d.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I got this MiG-15 foam glider toy in 1978. I think I have the entire set of gliders. Look at the paint job given to it by famous aviation artist Lou Drendel:

MiG-15bis_7_11_Honcho.thumb.jpg.ed7613c702011bc08b56eb0c93587028.jpg

• Like 4

This is the entire collection. The F-15 wasn't part of the "Tiger Squadron" glider collection, but I found it in a store years later with almost the same scale and style as the rest of the set, so I bought it.

TigerSquadronGliders.thumb.jpg.ba3e04556257fc6d9f5a254be9660683.jpg

• Like 4

I wanted the skin from the glider on my MiG-15bis in DCS World... only to discover that Lou Drendel had adapted it from a fictional skin from a movie as I found the skin for a MSFS F-84 mod after combing the web for information. I was disappointed to learn that no MiG-15s actually flew with this skin, especially over Korea in combat. So, I find this post most entertaining as I could have used this information some time ago instead of searching endlessly for history that didn't exist.

I agree with the original poster, his skin is a more accurate representation of the actual "Casey Jones" skin, even if it was only used in a mediocre Hollywood movie. 

I would still like to see Lou Drendel's MiG-15bis rendition of this skin on my DCS World MiG-15bis.

Apparently, there is a "Casey Jones" mission in a DCS World F-86 Korea campaign, but I can't see a custom skin for it in this dark video from that mission:

• Like 1

just to let you know, mine is taken directly from scenes taken from the movie. DVDs are nice to pause and study still images. Yes, in the film the T-Streaks are a sort of light grey, but I didn't feel like building a template for it and redrawing all the panel and rivet lines.

I know I uploaded in sometime in 2019, but can't seem to find it. Maybe in "The Hunters" F-86, as a hidden bonus????:dntknw: I know I did it for the stock 3W MiG-15 as well

What's interestering in the film, (as can be seen in the shots CL posted), they carrying Soviet markings, not NK.

It's not in the F-86 "hunters" pack and I have the Mig 15 which has NK markings....I don't have your uploaded T'streak and i download pretty much everything posted ! Maybe it was in an older pack you have updated and replaced ?

New colour...same result ! I think the original jets were light grey but appeared blue-grey in the sunlight...that's my excuse anyway 

img00010.thumb.jpg.52efcc84f45d79589fc77d40bed899de.jpgimg00011.thumb.JPG.66a6f06a13fd9b4778d4eeceeb0ad5ca.JPGimg00006.thumb.jpg.1a8180ff6d09868346f29211f678e2ce.jpg

• Like 1