EBW

Third Wire General Questions...

Hi everyone, I have a nagging question about your wingman in the game. Is there some way to make the wingman rejoin you and not fly over AAA and SAM sights when he's trying to rejoin? In most cases I have to send no less than 10 rejoin commands or chase him down before he gets shot down! Or is this just how this game works and you just have to live with it? Any answers welcome...

Is a problem of the game.

Sometimes it helps to give the command "BREAK", before you give the command "REJOIN". Then make sure, that you have not seleceted an enemy target by yourself.

Great answer! I will start trying that. Makes since to get him turning 1st and hopefully in the right direction, then do the rejoin command! Thanks for your time...:biggrin:

Well just did a ground attack over Cuba and the Break then Rejoin works way better. You still have a little work to do controlling the wingman but not even close with what was happening! Thank you!:yikes: