I want to add new nations, every one is talking about the nations.ini and following the number sequence but where is the nations.ini? my fligth folder doesn't have that file where do I find it?

in the MissionData001.cat

You also might want to look around, and there are several updated ones already available

5 minutes ago, Wrench said:

in the MissionData001.cat

You also might want to look around, and there are several updated ones already available

oh that file gets extracted with the SF2 extractor right?

:ok:

then placed in the /Flight folder within the mods folder

You can download some BIG mod for example NATO fighters and takr this file from Flight folder and do changes what yiouu want

:ok:

Edited by yakarov79
  • Like 4

as part of my contrary nature and counter to everyone saying theres edited ones in the big mods

extract the one from stock. keep a copy stuck somewhere not in your mod folder. then play with it and add your desired nations.

if you mess something up, then you can always drop that saved copy in and start over.

in time you'll get to know it (and the other inis) well enough to catch cool stuff (or mistakes) in the other modded ones.

not entirely the path i took learning it, but it does mix you up when learning and something is way different in what say, the two Kevins put out vs what TK put out (like my habit of every damn thing in a decal.ini being DecalLevel=2)

• Thanks 1