Sign in to follow this  
Chugster

Is it worth trying to sell my Warthog HOTAS here?

Or should i stick to ebay?

I think i may need to move on my Warthog and I was wondering if its worth posting here somewhere or am i better off using ebay?

Im in the UK near London btw

Edited by Chugster

Ok. I'll bite. What do you want for it? Will you pay shipping? How many hours of gameplay has it seen? How long have you had it? 

Bought it in late 2020, have the box and paperwork (i think), probably put less than 20 hours on it. It does have a few mods, I switched the Slew 'knob' for an analog stick and got a 2nd afterburner indent piece to make it a push through detent. I have both the original pieces. I would also include the 2 Monstertech mounting plates (just the plates, not the whole mount) and 2 dust covers.

I was thinking around £300 plus postage or £350 including postage as i havent looked into shipping costs yet but this can be worked out later

As i said, ive not decided 100% that im selling it and wanted to know if my is pricing reasonable? I have no idea as they go for £200 - £400 on ebay

Edited by Chugster

Ok ive just done a quick look on Royal Mail and postage in the UK is just under £30 for Special Delivery with £500 insurance

Although I may have to send the mounting plates and covers separately, because whilst i do have both the original box and posting box the extras wont fit, so lets say another £4-9 to cover that postage.

Edited by Chugster

On 16/02/2022 at 3:48 AM, DoctorQuest said:

Ok. I'll bite. What do you want for it? Will you pay shipping? How many hours of gameplay has it seen? How long have you had it? 

I have decided I am selling this if you are interested?

At this point probably not, thank you. I do appreciate all the information and it does look like a good piece of gear but real life is telling to take a pass on this right now. 

13 hours ago, DoctorQuest said:

At this point probably not, thank you. I do appreciate all the information and it does look like a good piece of gear but real life is telling to take a pass on this right now. 

No worries...ebay it is :smile: