Sign in to follow this  
CaptSopwith

CaptSopwith Checking In

Hi Everyone!

It's been a very long time. Apologies for being away. Just wanted to post a brief hello and wish everyone well. I hope you are all doing okay - so much has happened over the last few years and like all of us, we've been weathering the pandemic. On a much much happier note, I just received my new rig (a wonderful birthday present) and I just had to say that WOFF runs like an absolute dream! Here's the specs! I'll follow up with screenshots as I get some seat time. So far, I'm utterly blown away by this thing! It's a different world from my 2015 Dell XPS system.

Alienware R12
Windows 11
i9-11900KF @ 3.50GHz up to 5.10GHz
RAM 32 GB
nVidia GeForce RTX 3080 (10GB VRAM)

For the first time ever, I have the settings dialed all the up and WOFF screams! Can't wait to fire up some new pilot careers and share some stories on the boards.

Cheers! Rounds on me! :drinks:

Edited by CaptSopwith
  • Like 1

On 3/4/2022 at 8:17 PM, Rick Rawlings said:

Welcome back, Captain! You are sorely needed at the front!

Hiya Rick! It's good to be back! Hoping to see some more folks around the old place. Hope you and  your family are doing well!

PS: Had to correct my previous post - I managed to typo my system specs... getting old! ;)

7 hours ago, CaptSopwith said:

Hiya Rick! It's good to be back! Hoping to see some more folks around the old place. Hope you and  your family are doing well!

PS: Had to correct my previous post - I managed to typo my system specs... getting old! ;)

They actually are, thanks for asking! Lots of folks are around, just a bit quiet as it's been awhile since BH&HII dropped!