Sign in to follow this  
FleetDefender

F11F-1 fans, THIS IS THE THREAD TO BE :)

I'm currently mapping my F11F-1.

I'd like to ask everybody something. If you have information that could be useful in creating a decent FM for this plane please mail it to me at idero.bvba@pandora.be

Here she is !!!!

mapping.jpg

Although the thrust and weight are probably different, the aircraft should be remarkably similair to a Mirage F-1. They are very alike in external features, except in scale.

Other than that, I can't recommend anything except creating and trying the plane in a flight model generating simulator, like X-Plane.

Hey, are you all done with the model? I noticed it had no pilot :). Can you post more pics of it? Looks so cool. And... are you building a 3d cockpit? Would be great :D.

I will post more pics while the skin is being developped. The model is complete for now. The pilot isn't there cuz I use the one from SF.

I haven't started on a virtual pit but I intend to build one.

Guest Sony Tuckson

skins are on the way :wink: