Sign in to follow this  
Fates

November Calendars

The new calenders include a formation of F-4 Phantom II fighter aircraft flying in formation during a heritage flight demonstration. The heritage flight program was established in 1997 to commemorate the 50th Anniversary of the U.S. Air Force. (U.S. Air Force photo) The next calendar is an F-16 Fighting Falcon flown into position prior to performing a fly-over in support of the Air Force anniversary. (U.S. Air Force photo by 2nd Lt. Sean Flynn)

nov05_v1_1024.thumb.jpgnov05_v2_1024.thumb.jpg

Snag them in the Gallery: HERE

Sure do miss the F-4. Great calenders Mike.

Added this calendar as well....thought some Navy / Dangerous Waters fans might enjoy it...

nov05_v3_1024.thumb.jpg

Any December Calendar in the works? Anything with a Century Series aircraft would be appreciated (thanks for the past great items).

Always get comments here at work about them.

I'm also missing my Desktop Calendar screenshots.

How about a discussion on how to create them? Spread the workload out and share the results.

I'm really sorry guys. I've been away for 3 weeks of the last 4 working out of town with a family death in the middle of it all. I'm slowly getting back into a routine again but I promise I'll have calendars tonite or tomorrow. I'll also put up a January calendar so I'm not always lagging behind the 8-ball.

Fates

Really sorry to hear of the death in your family, look forward to seeing your next work released.