Hello everyone,

I am sharing what I am working on with the team.  It is a slow project because we do it for the hobby.  We are flowing along with it, and there is no ETA.  Initially, I worked on Dhimar and Paran expansion pack without much research, which led me to do a project that made no sense.  That was an opportunity for me to learn how to do it properly, especially in a semi-realistic way that makes sense.

I decided to discontinue Dhimar and Paran expansion project because I didn't want to change the stories written by TW. Therefore, I want to honor his work.  Thank the community and friends for inspiring me to work on an entirely new fictional nation that I can envision and bring into SF2.  A friend of mine recommended I look into the Africa map, where the imaginary nations of Saad and Zafir come in.

What took the longest time was actual research about the nations around the horn of Africa and the Arabian Peninsula and the ancient civilization around that area.  The research on the language, cultures, and history was also involved.  It taught me many new things, which opened me to Africa and the Arab world.  

This is how Saad and Zafir get an enriched history and depths with the cultures, languages, and where they come from.  This led me from just making SF2 mods into writing a book. I never thought I would do it, yet I am doing it as a hobby.

Then it came to me; this book is not just for SF2; it can be used for any simulation. It taught me how to be creative with the stories, including the graphic designs (flags, insignia, roundel, pilot badges, and other materials).  

After finishing the short history series about Saad and Zafir's ancestors,  I can start focusing on finding the right aircraft for Saad and Zafir.  It is intended that Saad and Zafir are truly unique to each other and the world of SF2.  It won't be another classic "USA aircraft vs. Soviets Aircraft."  Instead, they use various aircraft tied to Saad and Zafir history with connections to certain nations from Europe to the Middle East to Asia.  They will still use some of the United States and Soviets aircraft, though. 

My friend has been a great teacher who taught me a lot about the military system and how they do things.  I can make Saad and Zafir military semi-realistic with it, especially when being fictional nations.  I intend to bridge the alternative world (SFAW) with this world in balanced ways.

By the way, here is the information about the SFAW project:

unknown.png

I will give you the brief background about Saad and Zafir.

NOTE:  I am NOT an expert with the language of Tigrinya.  I am still looking for someone who knows the Tigrinya languages.  I find them to be very interesting.  It is intended that the language of Tigrinya for Saad is one of the native languages.  That way, Saad can be fully immersive in the book and SF2.

ሳድ (Saad) - (1920 – Present)

image.png.415709f48abee1168fca0702cad40c07.png

Coming from ancient Saad containing the immigration from Beta Israel, Ethiopia, Medri Bahri (Ancestor of modern Eritrea), and various places.  The homeland is given the name of Saad.  It was the first birth of Saad.  Originally the word “Saad” is from Arabic, and in Tigrinya, it is written as ሳድ.  Romanization version of Trigrinya is sād.  The name “Saad” have the meaning of “Fortunate” and “Luck.”

The culture of modern Saad reminds us traditionally, but the languages have evolved dramatically. Since the 12th century, Saad’s native language was Agaw, Ge’ez, Tigrinya, Tigre, Beja, Somali, Harari, Afar, Argobba, and Arabic.  Starting in the late 1800s, after being exposed to the English language from the British and Italy taking over Medri Bahri, known as Italy Eritrea, Saad started adapting the foreign languages.  Saad adapted the secondary language of English and Italy, and then later France.

They were invaded by the Ottoman Empire, Egypt, and other countries; they managed to defend their land successfully. At the same time, the scramble for Africa by Europe began.  British saw the marvelous land of Saad, the richness of their resources.  British saw Saad as profitable, hence quickly took over the ground before Italy managed to reach Medri Bahri.  Saad became British Saad from 1890 to 1920 (after the First World War).

Later in the early 1900s, British Saad has the goal of becoming an independent nation with its government system.  Their first attempt to negotiate with the British was not successful.  As the first world war approached, the British made a deal with British Saad.  According to British, British Saad are to meet the condition, in order, for them to become their independent nation:  Never support any countries who are enemies to British and be an assistant to the side of Entente (France, Britain, Russia, Italy, Japan, and the United States) in the World War One.

When the first world war happened, British Saad soldiers and airmen joined in the great war.  It was the first time British Saad fought the war in organized ways, professionally with their great fighting spirits.  After the great World War I ended, they were granted independence; the nation’s name was known as Saad again in 1920.  They believe in preserving their ancient kingdom name.

Saad was hard pressured to advance their technology beyond their rivals through the century.  In the modern era, the technologies of Saad with the military are known to be one of the most advanced nations in Africa.  Their level of technology is comparable to Israel, if not more advanced.  They do not only purchase the various aircraft, but they also build their aircraft locally too.  Saad is one of the most war-hardened nations that have survived many invasions and witnessed many wars through centuries, especially being involved in many of them.

Zafir is one of Saad's old friends who ironically became an enemy.  They have been rivals against each other since the rise of the cold war.    Even though Saad always have a higher quality of aircraft, technologies, and pilots, Zafir never give up trying to be a match of Saad.

الظافر (Zafir) - (1930 – Present)
image.png.0fb9b96e4e3e1f4a19bdbca45e2788b8.png

In an ancient world, Dhahab Dynasty was created by the royal family with the name of Hilal.  In Arabic, the name Hilal means Crescent moon. The name Dhahab also means “Gold.”  It was used to express the country’s beauty as gold.   At the beginning of the 19th century, Dhahab slowly expands the land through the western coast of Zaidi Imamate.  The generation of Royal families continues with the common goal for Dhahab;  To become the most powerful nation that shines like a gem through the vast land.  However, the dream comes with various challenges.  It wasn’t until a few decades when Dhahab faced the dark fate.

Dhahab was invaded by Eygpt in the year 1837, realizing their military was no match for Egypt; Dhahab fought against them despite that.  During the Egypt – Dhahab war of 1937, Egypt managed to conquer the vast land, therefore ending the dynasty of Dhahab.  The land of former Dhahab become sub nation known as “Egypt – Dhahab.” But not all was lost; Dhahab royal family escaped from the capture of the Eygpt army.  They continue the generation through the secretary.  They vow to take Dhahab back when the opportunity arises. 

After the Ottoman Empire’s return, Egypt – Dhahab was turned to Ottoman.  Egypt – Dhahab then became Ottoman-Qua.  Ottoman Empire installed the government system.   Eventually, into the early 1900s, Ottoman-Qua, being still under the control of the Ottoman Empire, was ordered to take part in WWI.  Ottoman-Qua participated in the war for the Ottoman empire against the coalition of countries led by France, Britain, Russia, Italy, Japan, and the United States. 

As the war ended, during the fall of the Ottoman, Ottoman-Qua successfully gained their independent nation in 1920.  The name of the government was changed from Ottoman-Qua to Qua.  In Arabic, “Qua” ower.   But the challenge of ancient Dhahab being finally freed does not happen yet, as they face the following dreadful challenges.   This time, the founder of Qua was known as Uzma Jabbar.  He was a ruthless dictator with strict control over the military and people of Qua.  It was not permitted to speak against him.  Anyone who says against his ways of controlling Qua gets prisoned or executed. 

It was known that a Qua leader
lacked excellent knowledge in the military.  The commander of the Army, chosen by Qzma Jabbar, is known as Commander Rafiq Hilal.  
Uzma does not realize that Rafiq Hilal is a direct descendant of the ancient Dhahab royal family line.  With his cunning plans, Rafiq made sure he got chosen as the commander of the army with his hidden goals;  To take control of Qua, restore the Monarchy, and bring his royal family back into ruling the nation.

Qua started conquering the lands of Yemen and then Saad, which drew them into the Saad - Qua war of 1927.  Qua's battle was a big surprise when Saad won the air war against them with superior pilot skills and better air force quality.

Commander Rafiq took an opportunity to start the coup against the leader of Qua with his army.  While Saad was busy bombing the strategical targets over Qua, the ceasefire was issued after the takeover of Qua in 1929.  The fallen Qua became a new nation known as “Zafir” in 1930.  Zafir means Victory in Arabic.  Rafiq Hilal has successfully achieved the ancient Dhahab royal family;  To restore Monarchy and their right to rule the land.

In the modern era, Zafir has gone through many challenges like Saad.  Initially, Saad and Zafir became close friends and helped each other through World War II.  Unfortunately, due to the Cold War situation during the post-war era, Zafir, without being a communist nation, still supports the communist movement.  To help them, Zafir participated in various wars.   One example is Zafir joining the campaign to assist North Korea and China in the Korean War.  Saad was involved in the Korean War in support of The United States and the United Nations against North Korea, China, and was caught in the dogfight against Zafir.  This led to the path that broke the relationship between Saad and Zafir.  Later through the era, Saad and Zafir experienced intense, brutal conflicts.  Their lands are close to each other; they keep an eye against each other.

FAQs

Is the SFAW project for SF2?

Yes and no.  We are developing the mod package for two simulations:

First Eagle 2
Strike Fighter 2

Most of our projects are focused on Strike Fighter 2. We use First Eagle primary for World War One theatre (British Saad and Ottoman-Qua).

We are working on three installations:

First Eagle 2 (British Saad / Ottoman-Qua)
Strike Fighter 2 - Saad / Qua /Zafir (EARLY) = The 1920s to mid-1940s (World War Two)
Strike Fighter 2 - Saad - Zafir = The late 1940s (Post-war) to present

What is this mod all about?

I used to work on Dhimar and Paran expansion project.  Then I realized that TW had already written the stories about Dhimar and Paran. I do not want to change TW stories.  My community and friends inspired me to create a new nation from scratch.  A friend of mine recommended that I look into Africa for fictional countries.  That is where Saad and Zafir come in!

In the beginning, there were only Saad and Zafir.  We initially were working on an era of post-war to 1960s era.  Then it expanded from pre-WWI to the 1990s now.  Who knows if this project will grow even further?

We are doing this as hobbies since we find it refreshing to experience SF2 in new ways by introducing alternative worlds within this world, hence Strike Fighter Alternative World (SFAW). 

Can we add any missions or campaigns to SFAW?

Yes, you can!  I created the stories, history, and timelines about Saad, Zafir, and their ancestors as the foundation.  And any additional levels, campaigns, or missions can be used.  The beauty of this project is that it is open to any 'what if' conflicts Saad and Zafir may face.

Are Dhimar and Paran involved in SFAW?

Yes, there is a plan to expand Dhimar and Paran. We do not intend to overwrite or change the stories.  Instead, we aim to add more to the stories written by TW.  That way, Dhimar, and Paran will be expanded with additional content.

What is ETA for the SFAW? 

I do not have the date.  We are doing it as our hobbies; hence we are going with the flow.  We do not expect to meet the deadline.  We will release each version of mods with what we have.  If more members join us to enjoy this project, we can start seeing more content in the mod package.

I will add more information as time passes by.  For now, this is an introduction to the SFAW project for the start.  I hope you all enjoy reading the background stories.

Cheers!

Edited by Eagle114th
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, bazillius said:

Monumental work. I'm very impressed. I wait. I will play.

Thank you and I look forward to sharing the mods with everyone too.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Great scenario, well done! With extensive modding (terrain, aircrafts, skins, ground objects etc) it could be a very good (if better) alternate Dhimar-Paran campaign pack. 

• Like 3

On 3/25/2022 at 8:50 PM, Wilches said:

Super cool!!!!

Thank you! You are super cool too!

19 hours ago, tiopilotos said:

Great scenario, well done! With extensive modding (terrain, aircrafts, skins, ground objects etc) it could be a very good (if better) alternate Dhimar-Paran campaign pack. 

I am looking forward to bring the book into SF2 world, so we can experience it. 

Cheers

• Like 2

awesome and huge project. especially across both TKs series, i havent heard of many huge mods for First Eagles

take breaks as needed. people get burnt out working smaller projects, this one would rival most anything here currently when finally complete.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, daddyairplanes said:

awesome and huge project. especially across both TKs series, i havent heard of many huge mods for First Eagles

take breaks as needed. people get burnt out working smaller projects, this one would rival most anything here currently when finally complete.

Thank you.  About taking a break, you are RIGHT.  From time to time, it is always a great idea to take a break and do other hobby until you are refershed.  That is how countless new ideas always come to me which improve an existing project all the time.

By the way, you are also right about this one.  When I worked on the old project (Dhimar and Paran expansion) and discounted it. You once told me I would come back with a new ideal project.  I am happy that you find this project to be fantastic.  This gives me even more reasons to do my best with this project.  You and everyone here are awesome too!

Cheer

Edited by Eagle114th
  • Like 1

ok, couple of nit picks here

why did Zafir "invade" Israel?  they are pretty far away unless Israel is in a different location in your world

israel.jpg.aa4f52e42a7249bf78d4a8b4aafe5f57.jpg

second, who gave Zafir a tactical nuclear warhead? by 1975, the US and USSR would be firmly against such activity. France and the UK would have no interest, and China and Israel would have too few to gift any.

chemical warheads would be more realistic, and able to be created within Zafir

changing these probably changes quite abit of the rest of the timeline

Edited by daddyairplanes
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, daddyairplanes said:

ok, couple of nit picks here

why did Zafir "invade" Israel?  they are pretty far away unless Israel is in a different location in your world

Finally feedback here!  This makes me happy because the feedback are always helpful to improve my work.  To answer your question.

Firstly, I will quote about Zafir's situation and goals from the Zafir mini-book:

Zafir strategically aimed to become a more influential nation in the Middle East and started allying with Egypt, Libya, Syria, and other nations.  This further pushes Saad away from Zafir.  The countries Zafir befriends considered Saad an enemy for assisting Israel’s independence.  Saad then no longer allowed Zafir to join their joint aerial training programs.  

Since Egypt invited Zafir to invade Israel, Zafir accepted it.  They prepared for it.

This is what led to the first Saad - Zafir war as well.  

Here is a map of where Zafir sent their RZAF strike group.  (Red line is a path of RZAF strike group)

image.png.dfa208fb19626ecd6c42927d618359e8.png

However, with some of the ROSAF squadron being stationed in Israel. They intercepted Zafir Strike Force.  Note black line is the ROSAF intercept path.  You can see the circle where the Zafir strike group was hit by ROSAF AAM.  And just in case of the Zafir next strike group waves, Saad can intercept them from Saad mainland too.  Note that ROSAF has an excellent selection of several interceptor aircraft with enough range to reach Zafir from Israel and Saad mainland. 

image.png.8b84d63efd3eb99b0c75608c679b486b.png

they are pretty far away

That is true, they are far away.  However, with the specific aircraft from the Royal Zafi Air Force (RZAF) they have long-range fighter, attack, strategical, and tactical bombers to fly one way to Israel, then land in one of their allied nations surrounding Israel.

Saad, in another hand, with the intelligence information, prepared for this case.  They stationed some of their squadrons in Israel in the case of the Zafir invasion.  When Zafir sent their long-range strike group, they were intercepted by Saad.

I am going to do some updates on both Saad and Zafir sides in the mini-book about this part, so it makes more sense.

second, who gave Zafir a tactical nuclear warhead? by 1975, the US and USSR would be firmly against such activity. France and the UK would have no interest, and China and Israel would have too few to gift any.

chemical warheads would be more realistic, and able to be created within Zafir

They received the tactical nuclear warhead from China.  Since that time when Zafir was very involved in the Korea War in the s upports to the communist nations, they formed the connection with China and North Korea and it became stronger through decades.  After Zafir purchased SCUD, they had China fitting the SCUD with tactical nuclear and then sent it bac to Zafir.

However, I am still considering about the possbilities of changing tactical nuclear to chemical warhead.

With the given feedback, I am adjusting and adding some of the additional information to the Saad side in the mini-book.  Soon the Zafir version of stories and history will be posted here.  I hope everyone enjoy it too. 

Cheers!

Edited by Eagle114th

Hey Eagle!!! Man, you´re a machine!!! What a job! Your QI must be the highest I know!!! Keep´n doing!

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Wilches said:

Hey Eagle!!! Man, you´re a machine!!! What a job! Your QI must be the highest I know!!! Keep´n doing!

Thank you!  My IQ is not that high, I am just like you and everyone here.  I still appreciate your big support!  I will continue to do my best with the project.

You are awesome too!

Cheers!

• Like 1

Hello everyone,

Saad's 1950s and 1960s pages are updated above.   I am still contemplating about the tactical nuclear vs. chemical warhead for Zafir SCUD.  If there is more feedback and discussion on this,  the history of Zafir with SCUD will be adjusted too. 

Cheers

Edited by Eagle114th

I need to jump in and point out, that although DaddyAirplane's comment, and query, is, in the real world, a valid one, however, this is also a "what if" scenario, so some artistic license has been applied to the story. Therefore a little suspension of belief maybe required. Also this scenario is still in its formative stages, and Eagle and myself are at the moment a two man band.

As we have both been working on this project, ( and it is a labour of love ) we have between us,  discussed the general outline of where the story is going, so no doubt, by the time we finish this gargantuan task, I expect there will be a myriad of changes, adaptions, and unusual stuff. My hat is off to Eagle, as he has done all the brain work, putting this story together, I have been his voice of conscience sitting on his left shoulder, and reining in some of his more "enthusiastic" ideas, I am really happy working with him, as he is a bright, and clever individual, and he is always open to suggestions, and open discussion ( Even though I think sometimes he mis understands my sense of humour) 

We are far far away from completing this project, I am working away at the First Eagles stuff, so there is still some speculation on which bits of kit will be used post WWI, and also what aircraft may be built under license in SAAD, however, for the most part, I think we are in agreement about which aircraft is used by whom. The real work starts when we come to the terrains, ( we are using Palestine for First Eagles) and the actual campaigns.

So please do not be over critical, and bear in mind that this IS a "wot if " kind of deal, with 3 or 4  totally new nations, plus Paran and Dhimar  all thrown into a giant pot and cooked to perfection !! Watch this space, its gonna be a blast !!! :airplane:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

no doubt trotski, it is his world and a made up one too.

divergence from the main timeline is fun. but in somethings, i think its best to keep as close to history as possible. first rule of alternate history: smallest possible divergence from real timeline, with hte butterfly effects it causes going down the line.

back to Eagle114th, unless your timeline China ramped up nuke production in the 1960s, it would not have had enough to give more than 1 to Zafir. However, one is not practical. it can be taken out easy in a strike like you detail, plus after that one shot leaves Zafir open for massive retaliation (nuclear or non) by many parties in the world. 8-12 is a better number, although by 1975 IRL i dont think China would have spared that although if done before Sept 1976 Mao might have been willing to give some up. the big question; whats in it for China? long standing friendship isnt enough in the case of nukes, there should be some geopolitical goal that Zafir having nukes is assisted by. and IRL China in 1975 wasnt that big a player (see how their incursion in Vietnam in 1979 went, and that was a neighbor)

hey, it is your world. just giving my two cents in on it as an amatuer historian

I repeat it is a "What if"  situation, and although I tend to agree with your statement about keeping it "historical" that surely is the point of making a "what if" scenario, the beauty of it is that it is pure conjecture and semi fantasy, it isn't supposed to be a 100% duplicate of the real world, I personally do not like the whole nuclear scenario in the work we are doing, however, Eagle wants it there, and its his brain child, I am just his own personal Devils Advocate. Also, to be fair, as I previously stated, the whole story is still in it's formative stages, and thus open to change, however, a little suspension of belief should be applied to any scenario, as it is a made up story in the first place, and as such, I see no reason why, for the sake of the story that is, that such a thing is not possible. From my perspective though, I would rather not have any Nuclear involvement, unless it was a sort of Quasi "Cuban Crisis " type of thing, but this remains to be seen. The fact remains this is a "Mirror" universe, and an alternative timeline,  which whilst following the general flow of the historical period, is not actual fact, and therefore anything is possible. At the end of the day there are at least 4 countries in this whole storyline that do not actually exist in the first place, and those countries will exist in geographical areas that are actually "historically" real world countries, so, are then suggesting that those new countries cannot exist, as it isn't historical ? If so, we may as well bin the whole idea, and just play with the bog standard  simulation. :pilotfly:

• Like 2

I think this is a great idea, and a welcome addition to the SF/FE world.

A workaround for the nuke issue could be that Zafir makes their own. They may buy Scuds from the Soviets or China, but what if they had access to uranium and scientists, built their own facilities and made their own warheads like North Korea or Iran?

Edited by allenjb42
  • Like 2

It is a possibility, they have ties with China and N korea, as well as the likes of Libya and Syria,  however, although a reasonably wealthy country, they are a little limited on their manufacturing and industrial capabilities, unlike SAAD which is a more industrialised country, with their own aircraft industry, Zafir has only a light industrial capability, they do have an arms and munitions industry, but heavy industry is really a far reach for them. As I said to Daddy, I am not really a big fan of including Nuclear weapons. However a Scud or more likely Silkworm capability is definitely on the cards,  having those weapon systems would certainly cause some headaches in the area !!! 

• Like 2

Hello everyone!

I am very pleased to see Trotski00 here!  It is great seeing you here and thank you for the comments.  You are the finest teammate and teacher.  I learned a lot from you and contiune to learn new things everyday.

Daddyairplanes, I humbly appreciate your feedback.  I agree with both Trotski00 and Daddyairplanes, having a tactical nuclear would be too much problemic in the world of Zafir.  I am going to replace tactical nuclear warhead SCUD to chemical warhead version of SCUD.  Because even with that, having SCUD is a nightmare situation for SAAD and other countries.  Hence, SCUD crisis.  This forces Saad and Israel to team up to go on a classified operation to destroy the SCUDS, then force Zafir to sign treaty to never obtain SCUD ever again.

It makes more sense this way.  I am going to adjust the SCUD situation in both Saad and Zafir mini-book and will re-upload updated history of Saad above.  I am blessed ot see the community showing the interests inour projects.  Even though it is a slow project, like Trotski00 said, we do it with our passions and love for it.  It is the hobby. 

As soon the Saad histiry is updated, I will start sharing the history of Zafir.

UPDATE:   Saad history is updated with Zafir using the chemical warheads version of SCUD.  Zafir's version of mini-book si being updated too.  As always, the feedback are helpful.

Cheer!

Edited by Eagle114th

Hello everyone!

I managed to change the ways of sharing the information and stories with the community in more compact methods. There are .pdf version with completed mini-books related to Saad and Zafir.  You can find them directly at this link:

https://combatace.com/forums/topic/97239-mod-project-strike-fighter-alternative-world-sfaw/?tab=comments#comment-795255

Or you can scroll up and see the large texts stating "Saad and Zafir history and timelines mini-books". 

However, Here is a direct link to the rest of Zafir history:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZniiDGfyito-lrZmmgfgX0SOvEGLKWvT/view?usp=sharing

I hope everyone enjoy the mini-bokos.

Cheers!

• Like 1

Is possible to use First Eagles 2 planes in Strike Fighters 2? Thiking in Airco Dh.9A...

13 hours ago, Stratos said:

Is possible to use First Eagles 2 planes in Strike Fighters 2? Thiking in Airco Dh.9A...

Since FE2 and SF2 uses the same engine, yes it is possible. 

We intend to use FE2 for WWI scenario.  However, we are using SF2 for interwar - WWII and post war - 1990s era though.

Hello everyone!

Just to let everyone know about the status of the project.  I am currently still working on the aircraft, vehicle, and ships/boat sets of the list for all Saad / Zafir military branches.  It is A LOT of work and requires a lot of research.  So far, I have completed the list for the following nations' military:

- ROSAF
- ROSN (Aviation
- ROSA (Aviation
- ROSA (Vehicle)
- ROSCG (Aviation

- RZAF
- RZN (Aviation)
- RZA (Aviation
- RZA (Vehicle)

ROSN and RZN ships/boat lists are being worked on.  When they are done, I will work on the British Saad, Ottoman-Qua, and Qua next.  They will require far less work since they have much fewer contents than modern Saad and Zafir.  They are there as a reference for any simulation.  It doesn't mean they must be in SF2.  If any modelers are interested in making models for SFAW, that would be great!

Doing a lot of research opened my eyes to bigger military aircraft and vehicles I had not seen before!  It is excellent learning every day.  Please note that the list is being adjusted over time based on the discussion and feedback.  It is tied to the stories and histories from the book as well. 

When the list sets are completed, I am moving on to prepare SF2 root folders for Saad and Zafir.  It will have newly updated nations, squadron, and other .ini files tweaks.  It will be designed for two eras (The 1920s to WWII and the Post-War - 1990s). 

After that, I am more focused on the post-war to 1990s era when I got to work on adding aircraft and other items to SF2. SFAW team members are free to work on either the 1920s to 1940s (WWII) or 1940s (The post-war) to 1990s era they wish to do.   Anyone interested in joining the SFAW team, please let me know.  Feel free to post here or PM me.  

Cheers!

Edited by Eagle114th