Folowwing thier long policy of having two suppliers for their fighter aircraft, the Israeli HQ followed with great interest the AZ development for South Africa, purchasing at least 36 of them and renaming F1 AZI for Israel, they fought very well in the Invasion of Lebanon as attack aircraft, but the agile F1 banged even some kills over syrian MiGs. thanks to Valastur for this great work, soon to be released!

wcMSrnP.jpg

ESj6ips.jpg

EnrDaWw.jpg

ZnZujdf.jpg

• Like 14

Nice!! :ok:

Looks good in the IDF/AF camo scheme. I didn't even know there were templates available

tnx buddy.grerat work but i think yellow triangles on the top of wings must transfer to far edges and maybe its better they removed because F1 family should be similar to  israeli Falcons than mirage III and nesher/Kfir family because they and F should fly in same years(what if) 

May I ask, do you plan on releasing this skin? I want to download it and add to my SF2 collection.  I am big fans of 'what if' mods. 

Cheers

On 6.4.2022 at 9:43 AM, kurdistan1 said:

tnx buddy.grerat work but i think yellow triangles on the top of wings must transfer to far edges and maybe its better they removed because F1 family should be similar to  israeli Falcons than mirage III and nesher/Kfir family because they and F should fly in same years(what if) 

Was thinking of placing them near the wingtip, but then they would have been pretty small and the effect would have been reduced. So I decided to place them near the wing roots. Originally, the triangles are only to be seen on deltas, so creating them on a standard wing layout was a bit trickier

Edited by ValAstur
  • Thanks 1

May be it would make more sense to follow this IAI Sa'ar scheme with respect to the shape of the bright yellow areas on the wings and the tail:

Steel Models S.R.L. model kits and accessories for diorama - SPECIAL HOBBY:  1/72; SMB-2 Super Mystère 'Sa'ar – Israeli Storm in the Sky' 

The Mirage F1AZ looks fantastic in that what-if Israeli camo, brilliant idea!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 7.4.2022 at 8:32 PM, Svetlin said:

May be it would make more sense to follow this IAI Sa'ar scheme with respect to the shape of the bright yellow areas on the wings and the tail:

The Mirage F1AZ looks fantastic in that what-if Israeli camo, brilliant idea!

Hey. Thanks for the info. Didn't know about our other aircraft shwoing those triangles.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Available on the download What If area