Sign in to follow this  
socrate

OFF reinstallation

Good morning all !

I have to restart OFF and I have the same problem; "Homefield file error"

Thanks for your answer ! Windows 10 Intel(R) Core(TM) i3-6100 CPU @ 3.70GHz 3.70 GHz 8,00 Go Système d’exploitation 64 bits, processeur x64 S.

S

Hi Socrate what version of OBD,S sims are you trying to get to work pal..OFF,? WOFF (PE, UE) ..or the newer BHAH II? It might help us members if we know what version you’re flying, you’ve mentioned on another thread about WOFF and here OFF is being mentioned, Polovski replied regarding a possible Antivirus issue which you acknowledged.?..tbh I’d be surprised if anyone could help if it’s an older OFF (p3 HITR) installation but you never know.

Best of luck and hopefully someone will be able to help.

Edited by Adger

It could be a number of things, what version of OFF is it?  

If you are on a non-English language Windows and are running older OFF you need to set  the Windows number settings to use , for see the FAQ section 5 (in the new BH&H II FAQ at least).  The FAQs are on the Support page on the website.

You may need to set compatibility settings on WOFF.exe and maybe CFS3.exe to "run this program as an administrator" too.  Seems some installs of Windows require that, oddly.   

(explained in section 17, see item number 13 and 14 there).

As Buckeye also kindly explained in previous thread you posted in.

Edited by Polovski

Hi Polovski and Adger,

It's OFF Realise v 1.0 (original CFS3 disks reqyired to play) Supports Windows XP SP2 or above.

Nice Sunday !

"OFF" or "WOFF" socrate?  I'm not sure the very OLD "OFF" will work on Window 10s.  Anyway check the comments above and try those please.

If it's the very old OFF then maybe you need to set it to run in WIndows XP SP2 compatibility

WOFF1,2,3 and above including BH&H II work fine on Windows 10 and 11.

Maybe send the files and logs (as explained last 2 pages of the WOFF FAQ)  to support email address (do not post here) and I can check the version etc rather than guessing.

OK ! OFF is out on windows 10 !

So, I have WOFF and  it's working ! Thanks for all Polovski !

S.