1 hour ago, PJB said:

im running and modding sf2 since 11 years on intel hd 3000 cpu 2.5ghz works totally fine and smooth

since i have downloaded this patch mig-19 cockpits , mirages are fully disappeared 

and i have lost my paid dlc planes too 😭💔

I think you installed the mods in the wrong way.  I recommend you to clean theSF2 mod folder and start over.  

Make sure you read the README carefully. 

Eagle114th

1 hour ago, Eagle114th said:

I think you installed the mods in the wrong way.  I recommend you to clean theSF2 mod folder and start over.  

Make sure you read the README carefully. 

Eagle114th

plane mods will not work even with clean install bcoz i have lost dlc planes 💔

11 minutes ago, PJB said:

plane mods will not work even with clean install bcoz i have lost dlc planes 💔

May I ask, do you have SF2 + ALL expansion pack + ALL DLCs?  I just realized I forgot to add to the readme stating that this mod is bieng built with SF2 Complete Edition.

Eagle114th

It is not possible to lose any aircraft in this game. Either stock or dlc. The moment you install the game dlc aircraft is there. Unless you will uninstall. You can mod DLC aircraft, change the name, or whatever you want. But you still have access to original DLC aircraft after that. Unless DLC aircraft comes from someone ass.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

he might have meant pits, and in game access.

still highly unlikely as it generally take a conscious effort to remove a stock plane from an install.

plus if ya been in SF2 for 11 years, ya know the first rule of this fight club is back up ya sh!#!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, daddyairplanes said:

he might have meant pits, and in game access.

still highly unlikely as it generally take a conscious effort to remove a stock plane from an install.

plus if ya been in SF2 for 11 years, ya know the first rule of this fight club is back up ya sh!#!!!!!!

i even moved my mods folder to backup and then installed in this patch as a totally new mod but it gave me alot of glitches , its the 1st time i faced bugs in the simulator 

Edited by PJB

14 hours ago, Eagle114th said:

May I ask, do you have SF2 + ALL expansion pack + ALL DLCs?  I just realized I forgot to add to the readme stating that this mod is bieng built with SF2 Complete Edition.

Eagle114th

yes i have SFCE bro

i think i have to add dlc planes again in the mod folder to fix the bug 

54 minutes ago, PJB said:

yes i have SFCE bro

i think i have to add dlc planes again in the mod folder to fix the bug 

I don't mean SFCE;  What I am meant to ask is if you have SF2 + All expansion + DLC or SF2 complete edition?

41 minutes ago, Eagle114th said:

I don't mean SFCE;  What I am meant to ask is if you have SF2 + All expansion + DLC or SF2 complete edition?

i have strike fighters 2 all merge install + expension packs and some dlc planes too 

3 minutes ago, PJB said:

i have strike fighters 2 all merge install + expension packs and some dlc planes too 

Ah I see, that may be a problem.  You only have some DLCs.  I recommend you to move only what you have in the Aircraft folder folder, instead of just moving all folders into SF2.   As I have stated, I am building the mods with SF2 completed edition, which means SF2 + all expansion + all DLCs. 

Eagle114th

1 hour ago, PJB said:

i even moved my mods folder to backup and then installed in this patch as a totally new mod but it gave me alot of glitches , its the 1st time i faced bugs in the simulator 

You may have installed in the wrong orders or missed the specific patches.  I can understand that not having SF2 complete edition, there are too many steps installing SF2 + expansion pack + DLCs + patches.  Therefore, it is easy to get lost in it.  I have been testing my mods, it did not cause any problems.  As stated, this mod is based on SF2 Complete Edition.  

Eagle114th

Hello everyone!

Report for today:

I am still working on F-4s overhaul.  it surprised me that each time I reearch on various F-4s, they come out with information that surprised me.  For example, UK phantoms have the ability to use Sidewinders while loading twin rocket pods at the same time.  TW UK F-4s did not allow that.  Now that is fixed.  Here is a picture of actual UK F-4K:

Udfouiy.png

F-4K Phantom FGR.1 in SFCE:

img00121

Eagle114th

• Like 2

No disrespect, but if I were you, I would not take all pictures as pure truth. I do not mean you are looking at a fake picture. It seems to me the aircraft on the picture is being prepared for an exhibition or something similar and is being loaded for show purposes, not necessarily for practical purposes in an actual warfare. I am not an expert and I might be wrong, but there seems to be too liitle clearance between the AIM-9s and the rocket pods. The other thing that is making me look with a suspicious eye is that in the picture you have a TER loaded with 2 rocket pods and a bomb at the same time. I have not seen other examples of such mixed load on a TER. Until someone knowledgeable or experienced says otherwise, or until I saw inflight pictures of such load on an aircraft during a real mission, I would rather consider this load as an unrealistic one, just for show purposes. Again, I mean no disrespect.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Svetlin said:

No disrespect, but if I were you, I would not take all pictures as pure truth. I do not mean you are looking at a fake picture. It seems to me the aircraft on the picture is being prepared for an exhibition or something similar and is being loaded for show purposes, not necessarily for practical purposes in an actual warfare. I am not an expert and I might be wrong, but there seems to be too liitle clearance between the AIM-9s and the rocket pods. The other thing that is making me look with a suspicious eye is that in the picture you have a TER loaded with 2 rocket pods and a bomb at the same time. I have not seen other examples of such mixed load on a TER. Until someone knowledgeable or experienced says otherwise, or until I saw inflight pictures of such load on an aircraft during a real mission, I would rather consider this load as an unrealistic one, just for show purposes. Again, I mean no disrespect.

I am happy to see more feedback!  By the way, that is understandable.  You have the reasons to state this. I am going to restore the limits of using sidewinder so you can’t load then if using bombs or rocket pods.  As I state before, I learn new things everyday. And I appreciate your advice. 

Cheers!

Edited by Eagle114th

That photograph was just an airshow static loadout, rockets and aim9 were never carried together operationally.

• Like 4

case in point. and why research takes soo, soo long. trust no one :lol:

20120305030730-91b68c12-me.jpg.fbb86d6148545bf0d02425be5c38fa09.jpg

real photo. fake loadout.

• Haha 2

On 7/6/2022 at 11:02 PM, yakarov79 said:

It is not possible to lose any aircraft in this game. Either stock or dlc. The moment you install the game dlc aircraft is there. Unless you will uninstall. You can mod DLC aircraft, change the name, or whatever you want. But you still have access to original DLC aircraft after that. Unless DLC aircraft comes from someone ass.

im talking about paid dlc aircrafts from thirdwire website 

On 7/7/2022 at 10:08 AM, Eagle114th said:

Ah I see, that may be a problem.  You only have some DLCs.  I recommend you to move only what you have in the Aircraft folder folder, instead of just moving all folders into SF2.   As I have stated, I am building the mods with SF2 completed edition, which means SF2 + all expansion + all DLCs. 

Eagle114th

i fixed that by adding mirage dlc planes again 😁✌️

• Like 1

Hello everyone,

I have to put the project on halt for now.  The life situation suddenly changed.  My wife is in hospital and I am doing everything to take care of the situation.  It is the hardest time in my life.  I need to step away from CombatAce for time being until the situation improves.  I will be back someday.

Eagle114th

• Like 1
  • Sad 5

Taking care of her is FAR more important than a silly computer game. You just do what you need for her, and we'll all pray for her recovery.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Sorry to hear Eagle 114th - you are doing the right thing and I pray she pulls through.

• Thanks 1

God bless you and your family.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Take care of your wife, wish her a speedy and complete recovery!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello everyone,

It have been a while since I have posted here.  I want to thank everyone for all the supports.  My wife have been making remarkable recover with her health.  We are continuing to work together on our health recovery.  Not only she is working on healing her health, something happened to me as well.  (My eye health just decided to go haywire again after going through stresful situations.  It can't be helped and I have been making some progress on the healings through!)

However, no matter what, we won't give up on the goal of being healed completely.  

I sincerely miss working on Saad - Zafir and SFCE projects.  I do not know what the future will bring, however, when my wife and I are doing very well, I would be more than happy to work on both SFCE and Saad - Zafir project again.

I hope that all is well with everyone here too!

Cheers!

Eagle114th

Edited by Eagle114th
  • Like 8