Sign in to follow this  
MarkEAW

EAW coming to STEAM now.

Wehey, cool beans! Will be interesting to see how it fares but it gives me hope I can still play when my 20 year old legacy machines die, but they're not dead yet, :) Glad there's such a wide choice available nowadays, keep em flying!

VonBeerhofen

Yup, they couldn't fix it or fit in TCP/IP after they updated to DX7 apperently with brute force.

Their eaw.exe is patched.

Anyway you can still use IPX online, not sure how well the IPX will handle, but connections are faster these days.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Blitzer
      Why would there be a 5 file limit on mods also the website doesnt even count it out properly only downloaded 4 mods and then nah i apparently downloaded 5 files then boom blocked this is absoloutely stupid
    • By Viper63a
      Is it me or the SF2 download section not showing anything? I have to go to "Download" and look in the right pane for downloads?
      =v=
    • Guest chuckpuah
      By Guest chuckpuah
      Hi everybody. I´m a big fan of European Air War game, i was wondering if you have a link to download it for Windows 10, and bring me back to the best WW2 combat simulator ever.
      Is there anything you could do for me? Thanks to you all. 
      David. Venezuela

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..