Sign in to follow this  
rjw

anyone hear from RAF_Louvert?

Seems like a long time since I have seen one of his posts!

Hope he is still with us and lurking about!

Regards

I haven't heard from him either. 

I still lurk around.  Get a few missions in a week between work, girlfriend and my D&D hobby.   My D&D Facebook group has exploded to over 31k members and now I am working with some of the largest terrain and mini manufacturers on various projects.  Even got to run an adventure at the SWFL SpaceCon, which was a lot of work but also a lot of fun.  Not much time left for videos and posting here but I still love flying early war missions in my Alb DII or late war missions in my Sopwith Bentley.  Feels good to bag a kill...or escape with my life.  

I hope RAF and everyone else is doing well.

000 SpaceCon.jpg

DRR-003.jpg

GP-001.jpg

gp-004.jpg

gp-005.jpg

KK-003.jpg

WOFF1.jpg

(a quick cut-and-paste from my SimHQ post)  :smile:

Thanks for the concern folks and my apologies for not posting in a while. I've been on a WOFF sabbatical as I've been working on the house here, as well as taking care of my mom, (who turned 95 in April). Also been having fun with the grandkids; and have managed to sneak in a weekend getaway or two, or three. I hope all is well with everyone here and the summer is proving enjoyable, albeit hot. When fall rolls around I am planning to get back to the not-so-friendly skies of virtual 1914-1918.

And Hellshade, that is some serious D&D right there!

Cheers everyone, watch your six!

• Like 1