Hi guys.

Why is this site so rude and impossible to download some of mods there.  About three years ago i had an account there, and was banned for downloading to many files in a day, oh well. Tried re apply but got a nasty note back say i applied with the same ip under a new email. What the heck did i ever do to this guy...oh well just wondering if any one else had to discover Atlantis before being able to grab a few files there lol. 

• Like 1

Through the years I've heard the stories about that site and frankly never bothered. The biggest issue here is using multiple accounts to circumvent the download limit. I subscribe so I don't have to worry about that and therefore use this site to download new files, mainly what's come out lately for my use. Other than that I really don't have issues. But capun has his issues and I steer clear of any drama that comes from that site. Probably not by commenting on this topic but here you got it pretty nice, even though it doesn't have the mods that the site has. But I can't help you man, he's his own person. Did they say that you were limited by downloads per day?

Hi

Hope all is well. What happened was many years ago i was downloading their WW2 Eto mod, had a slower connection, and lost my internet connect. Logged back on their site and re downloaded one of the big parts files, The guy sent me this nasty ban message in caps lol. Im not cpu guru by any means, just a working musician with a flight sim hobby lol. guess i shoulda tossed the place some cash dunno, just really odd ....

I see. Well you got screwed royally and frankly I'd ditch that site and hope whatever they've done ends up here by somebody else, I mean one of the modders here actually does it and so on.. Most of the ones who have used that site encountered some problems that got them banned from there so you're out of luck I have to say.

If you want to save your nervous system healthy, just forget about this site. You just waste time for nothing and you don't even get access.  Kapun once didn't like my email address. I didn't write anything on the forums, I just downloaded some files. Kapun wrote to me and said that my address is not good for. I asked why? He replied that he simply did not like it and I had to re-register from another. I realized that we we are not right for each other , me and that site. There are things in the world that cannot be changed. It's hurricanes, rain, moon phases, and the A Team Skunkworks site.

• Like 2

This guy blocked my account because he frequents a Latin Facebook dedicated to SF, as there are users who violated his rules, I block anyone who comments on that site just out of suspicion, that was the brief explanation he gave me when I complained via email. The guy is weird and he's also Latino although apparently he forgets it.

Edited by PeacePuma

Don't get me started.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, GKABS said:

Don't get me started.

Here here!!! Or me either

• Like 2

yeah well funk him

said the guy with a rather unique signature.......

I've never had a problem with the A-team website or their downloads, I have always found them polite and helpful. 

You have to register, but that is the same here at CombatAce, and every other download site I know. I have heard of people being banned but the same thing can happen here at CombatAce. Every time I see someone complaining about being banned at the A-Team site, it seems to have been because of breaching the download rules (it is a free site, with limited bandwidth) or because of slagging off at them or their products. 
They have a huge range of models and all-inclusive Mods, I am just grateful that people who are much more talented than me spend their time creating things for me to enjoy and then giving them to me for free.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

i am too ! i give and transcribe songs for people 100 fold.... i guess its just how it is . any who... thank you all for being kind and friendly, thanks for all the cool planes etc. im trying lol or want to make a mod that trnsforms the original sf1 campaign to ww2 aircraft.. instead of migs f 100s  to 109s p-38s 47s etc. any advice lol... add the merc japanese a6m2s and and a jarhead f4u lol.... thanks guys god bless chris  

• Like 1