This vf1 valkyrie model is already waiting for approval, I hope you like the model, it does not transform into a robot for obvious reasons, eventually I will upload the zentraedi cruiser, the fighter and the infantryman that I have created, for have something to fight against like in the saga.

img00329.thumb.JPG.f9762319e27bcafde0f0ba9c4f0e143f.JPGimg00331.thumb.JPG.38ce920e07443a62cdc1ecfe15fd7a44.JPG

• Like 8
  • Thanks 4

Nice, that's cool you got it in-game...

• Like 2

The Fighter pod sentraedi is already loaded and ready for approval, it did not create a cockpit so you cannot fly in it, it has its missiles and its cannon similar to the Valkyrie.

img00318.thumb.JPG.9615b55ab82238ecc1301d0e0e8289ff.JPG

• Like 5

Looking really great thank you.:good:

as kids who grew up in the 80's and as mecha / anime otaku.. can't say anything but thank you so much!

A bit off-topic but if you got iTunes Robotech is for sale (the original show, 36 episodes). I got it myself so I'm busily watching that.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By torno

View File Valkyrie VF3
      This package represents an vf1 Valkyrie from the macross / robotech series
      contains the plane with 6 skins, the pilot, weapons and some sounds
      I did not homologate the simulator's common weapons, only the specific weapons that I created for the model were tested
      we have the missiles:
      AMM-1-ARROW air air all aspect
      RMS-1 nuclear warhead air to destroy zentraedi cruisers
      RMS-2 ground air with nuclear warhead
      the GU-11-55 cannon has a caliber of 55mm (if you read correctly)
      It has a great range but it also has a great kick
      the plane is a plane, it is not a robot it cannot be transformed into a guardian
      el piloto es el modelo de la pelicula macroos recuerdas el amor.
      I had planned to create the characters of the series but unfortunately every day it becomes more difficult for me to finish projects to be able to share them with you, it would be a great help if you followed me on my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8BqDDMdd -Xv4nvCnU2rXyw
      So
       I could justify the time invested to my wife hahahaha. 
      excuse my bad english the text is translated by google translator
      Submitter torno Submitted 09/01/2022 Category What If Hangar  
    • By torno
      This package represents an vf1 Valkyrie from the macross / robotech series
      contains the plane with 6 skins, the pilot, weapons and some sounds
      I did not homologate the simulator's common weapons, only the specific weapons that I created for the model were tested
      we have the missiles:
      AMM-1-ARROW air air all aspect
      RMS-1 nuclear warhead air to destroy zentraedi cruisers
      RMS-2 ground air with nuclear warhead
      the GU-11-55 cannon has a caliber of 55mm (if you read correctly)
      It has a great range but it also has a great kick
      the plane is a plane, it is not a robot it cannot be transformed into a guardian
      el piloto es el modelo de la pelicula macroos recuerdas el amor.
      I had planned to create the characters of the series but unfortunately every day it becomes more difficult for me to finish projects to be able to share them with you, it would be a great help if you followed me on my youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8BqDDMdd -Xv4nvCnU2rXyw
      So
       I could justify the time invested to my wife hahahaha. 
      excuse my bad english the text is translated by google translator

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..