Skyviper

I Published My First E-Book!

Hello all,

Some years ago, Erik allowed me to work me work on the CombatACE news team. My job was simple - just ask people for an interview and then send them a list of questions. Erik's support and the support from you the community, was very motivating for me.  I got to do things that I didn't think was possible. I got the chance to interview cool people such as Leslie Shook, Kim Crow, and CEOs of large game development companies. Doing that job helped me build the confidence to keep pushing myself in order to meet new challenges - such as writing a book :).

I published my first E-Book called Anthony Knight: Oath of Service.

It's a science fiction - action/adventure tale about a young fella that grew up on Earth but then follows in parents his footsteps when he joins the military force of the Ademar Empire - a human civilization that controls a third of the Milky Way Galaxy. As Anthony learns to adjust to his new life in the Imperial Starfleet, he also learns about a sinister plot involving Earth.

If you're an Amazon Prime member or Kindle Unlimited Subscriber, you can read the story for free. Otherwise, it's $3.99.

If you're interested in checking it out, here's the link: Anthony Knight: Oath of Service

Here's the full synopsis to the story if you're interested.

Twenty years ago, the Ademar Empire discovered the civilization living on Earth. Imperial leaders and scientist were curious to learn more about their distant human relatives, and dispatched the ISV Ranger to investigate. The ship never got a chance to complete its mission because it was attacked by a group of unknown hostiles.

Six months later, Anthony Knight was born on that stranded ship and the crew decided to violate protocols and live on Earth. Fortunately, after enduring a harsh life for twenty years, the crew was able to return home.

But what about Anthony? He never considered Earth to be his home. He decided to follow in his parent’s footsteps by joining the Imperial military and taking the Oath of Service. As he learns more about the life he was meant to live, he also learns about a sinister plot involving Earth.

I hope you all enjoy reading the story when you get the chance.

Paperback is not available yet. I'll update this post once it is.

Quick Update: I'm doing a free promotion Oct 1 - 2. Everyone will be able to download and read my story for free! I hope you all enjoy the read. If there's any issues, let me know and I'll fix it.

bcd63ae3-e3fe-4edd-8c6b-023f6aa10f55.jpg

• Like 14

Awesome!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Skyviper, congratulations - way to stay persistent and realize your goal, all the best to you!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Brilliant - well done and hope it turns out for the best.

• Thanks 1

Thank you all for your support and kind words! Y'all are awesome.

Congrats man! As a military science fiction author, it's great to get your book out and the masses to enjoy...

• Thanks 1