Sign in to follow this  
Farid

SA-10 Grumble A/S-300PT SAM system

SA-10 Grumble A/S-300PT SAM system

The S-300 PT is a long-range surface-to-air missile systems produced by NPO Almaz. The S-300 PT is intended to defeat current and future air targets in all conditions of their combat employment under intensive ECM and multiple-threat environments, such as government precincts, industrial facilities, command posts and headquarters, military bases, strategic and tactical airfields and nuclear sites. The S-300 PT system was first deployed by the Soviet Union in 1979, designed for the air defense of large industrial and administrative facilities, military bases, and control of airspace against enemy strike aircraft. The project-managing developer of the S-300 is Russian Almaz corporation which is currently a part of "Almaz-Antei" Air Defense Concern. S-300PT was using 5V55 missiles developed by MKB "Fakel" design bureau. The S-300 PT is also capable of destroying ballistic missile targets and is regarded as one of the most potent anti-aircraft missile systems currently fielded. Its radars have the ability to simultaneously track up to 100 targets while engaging up to 12. S-300 deployment time is five minutes. The S-300 PT missiles are sealed rounds and require no maintenance over their lifetime. A typical battery would be equipped with three 5P85 TELs, each with four SAMs, or double the SAM complement of the S-75/SA-2 it replaced and permitting 2 rounds per launch. The designation of this TEL following a mid-life block upgrade became 5P85-1.

INSTALLATION:

Drop everything from archive to your "Objects" folder.

LICENSE:

All models are made by me from the scratch. You can use them and everything included for personal non-profit use for Thirdwire Strike fighters 2 game only.

CREDITS:

ThirdWire for making this outstanding simulator.

Combatace.com for its dedicated support for this game.

SOFTWARE USED:

Blender 3.0
Substance Painter
3d Max 2009

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hello ! In my SF2 install the textures don't run for the radar system and the launcher ! :grandpa:

Hi Coupi! The mod been tested in SF2 Israel. And everything was ok.

17 minutes ago, Farid said:

Hi Coupi! The mod been tested in SF2 Israel. And everything was ok.

My friend I've downloaded again your mod and textures are ok now !  :pilotfly:

Many thanks for this SAM system... :drinks:

P.

This is a simple userlist update I made of the SAM (not official either). I hope you don't mind Farid as it's a nice system to play with often on when I'm trying to shoot at it with HARMs (but keep on missing):

S-300Userlist.7z

SA-10A_MSL.7z

Edited by EricJ
  • Thanks 1