Hello gentlemen,

I wanted to make this post for a long time but I was hesitating for some reasons. But I think it's time to write it. I would like everyone to list what we should make (model) for the game that we didn't make yet Air/Ground/ Sea. That way we may organizer group or groups (two or three members in a group) to work on model. Or just to have a list that we can prioritize the models to make. Let me know what you think.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I will list the two models that I am working on

MQ-9 Raptor (guuruu and me about 50% to 60% completed)

Su-35 (Coupi and me just started working on it 10%)

• Like 6

I don't think it would be a huge effort but an F-15EX would be cool. 

• Like 1

I will download everything you do cuz i love you guys :biggrin: Your models are awesome! As to me... i work alone on... i willl not say what it is... but i dont see the end of the work. Its complete on 70% but it will be finished never! :biggrin:

As to my wishlist it is:

Boeing X-32

But i dont want to work on it, i want just to download it and install

This aircraft so ugly beautiful so i want it in game.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, bazillius said:

As to my wishlist it is:

Boeing X-32

Haha, nice, so I'm not the only one wanting to see it in Strike Fighters. I'd really love to have the X-32, the X-35 and the YF-22 for SF2. The F-35 and the F-22 are not the same as their prototypes, which somehow look cooler to my eyes.

• Haha 2

Not relevant for a road map, but definitely not made yet.
I mean, it's more "don't do that" but if you do then call me for the data.ini files.

X-15 just for the fun of high speed / high altitude / gliding back to airfiled
(-> the NF-104 and F-103 ThunderWarrior can already do it)

F2Y Sea Dart
and any seaboat

SE 5000/5003 Baroudeur

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And on a more realistic note (operational aircraft with actual landing gear)

F-94C Starfire
( -> the CF-100 Canuck and the F-86D Sabre can already provide the challenge of an only-A2A-rockets armed fighter)

But anyway X-15 and F-94C are beautiful aircrafts !

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the WW2 aircrafts

Ju-188 and Do-217K/M with a cockpit, for the glass nose view.

Edited by Cliff7600
Forgot the WW2 period
  • Like 2

As for me I have been thinking for a long time in the fictional ADFX-01 Morgan, not only because it was my first trial of 3D modding twelve years ago, but also because I want a plane to install an automated laser turret onboard. Too bad I don't have time right now :dntknw:

• Like 2

I would love to see and fly in SF2 a better MiG-21U/US/UM model than the one available.

• Like 2

What I miss most at the moment is a good (or at least "immersive enough") cokpit for the AJ37 Viggen.

• Like 2

This is really interesting to see you all interested in this thread, and to see all these wishes and I hope all or maybe some of them will come through. Keep them coming.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, DoctorQuest said:

I don't think it would be a huge effort but an F-15EX would be cool. 

whatever the difference between the F-15 and The F-15EX I think we can do it as a fake pilot add-ons as they share the same measurement (except for the missile bay) or just get a hold of a F-15 model as I think it have be made by a member of the forum if not we can made one but that means a complete new model. That may take time. But worth it I think.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, bazillius said:

Boeing X-32

Do you mean the “Monica” lol 😆

X-32-Monica.thumb.jpg.af5b53d238f320ce50bcd7c8dc171401.jpg

That is interesting model to make. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Svetlin said:

I would love to see and fly in SF2 a better MiG-21U/US/UM model than the one available.

I love the Mig-21 they are my dream jet to fly and the A-4 Skyhawk

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jeanba said:

cokpit for the AJ37 Viggen

:good: 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, GKABS said:

whatever the difference between the F-15 and The F-15EX I think we can do it as a fake pilot add-ons as they share the same measurement (except for the missile bay) or just get a hold of a F-15 model as I think it have be made by a member of the forum if not we can made one but that means a complete new model. That may take time. But worth it I think.

Agreed. It is basically a modified F-15E Strike Eagle. I have not done a ton of research but loadout and avionics are probably the long poles in the tent. 

• Like 2

A real T-62, not that T-55 with 105mm gun which TK sold us as T-62.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Gepard said:

A real T-62, not that T-55 with 105mm gun which TK sold us as T-62.

That is a great idea, let us see if yakarov79 is working on one or not. Maybe he is interested in making it, that if he didn't already made one. :wink:

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, Gepard said:

A real T-62

I have one as wip...just my modeling went sideways as always...(some nukes, launchers...2S1)

• Like 4

10 hours ago, GKABS said:

Do you mean the “Monica” lol 😆

OOoooohhhhhhhhh... so beautiful smile! i want to wrap my hands around this Boeing.

• Haha 3

19 hours ago, Svetlin said:

I bet @FLOGGER23 got there something in his pocket. :lol:

EDIT: for me the HFB-320M & the Hunting Percival Pembroke are still missing in SF2.

Edited by Soulfreak
  • Like 4

I have been watching him can't wait to get my hand on it. :lol:

Better models or higher resolutions skins (4096 at least) for the stock SF2 jets (especially the red side) would improve the in game experience. Also we need more accurate data concerning weapons (an update is on the works by Crusader) and RCS values. I would also like to see updated ground objects (stock models are bad) with more realistic data. You can not knock out a T-55 with some 20mm rounds fired from an aircraft. 

• Like 3

On 19.10.2022 at 12:36 AM, GKABS said:

Hello gentlemen,

I wanted to make this post for a long time but I was hesitating for some reasons. But I think it's time to write it. I would like everyone to list what we should make (model) for the game that we didn't make yet Air/Ground/ Sea. That way we may organizer group or groups (two or three members in a group) to work on model. Or just to have a list that we can prioritize the models to make. Let me know what you think.

IAI Lavi maybe? Saw only one in-game but It might be cancelled 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Soulfreak said:

I bet @FLOGGER23 got there something in his pocket. :lol:

I do, slowly getting together :D now that i was in Lotnictwa, i was able to collect more details...

• Like 3

23 hours ago, GKABS said:

I love the Mig-21 they are my dream jet to fly and the A-4 Skyhawk

There is a small team working on them, which I have the honor of being part of, to get them all new, huge work indeed...

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1