I was thinking of making a satellite model and I was wondering that is the maximum altitude in the game? I was thinking of something new so we can make some missions using F-15 with ASM-135 ASAT missile.  This maybe not something new I don't know but it was a thought. :pardon:

• Like 2

I think FastCargo already did something like that years ago if I remember correctly. You may want to ask him what it is.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GKABS said:

I was thinking of making a satellite model and I was wondering that is the maximum altitude in the game? I was thinking of something new so we can make some missions using F-15 with ASM-135 ASAT missile.  This maybe not something new I don't know but it was a thought. :pardon:

Hello ! Check PM... :hi:

P.

• Thanks 1

Just now... fast flight test with the NF-104 mod ! Around 82000 ft from my SF2 instal. :pilotfly: 

img00002.jpg.b2f95f5e88220f2480d1ec686cb5fd8f.jpg

Edited by Coupi
  • Thanks 1

don't forget, The Wall also exists in the vertical plane as well

21 minutes ago, Wrench said:

don't forget, The Wall also exists in the vertical plane as well

True. I recall I managed to reach something like 110000 ft or more with the NF-104. After a certain value (110000 or 120000 or something in between), the camera no longer follows the plane. Unlike the wall in the horizontal plane, the vertical one does not prevent the aircraft from going even higher, but the game's camera does not follow the aircraft this far.

Edited by Menrva

Well noted thanks, what I want to do is have a satellite say at 82, 000 ft, and have it fly fast (To stay in orbit, a satellite has to travel at a very high velocity) and have the F-15 try to look on it and fire the ASM-135 ASAT missil.  

• Like 1

Once i took off from airport on F-35C and there was nobody around on my radar display so i pressed  ALT+N to skip to the next encounter. Unexpected i found myself in the cosmic space. Around areblackness and no any chance to drive aircraft so i jusy turned on autopilot and looked what happen next. Aircraft was hardly trying to keep this altitude with afterburner but slowly was going down.

I checked data ini and

Ceiling=

was unreal big. I found the data from WIKI and fixed it.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, EricJ said:

I think FastCargo already did something like that years ago if I remember correctly. You may want to ask him what it is.

yeah i remember a mission in cosmic space. Somewhere its in the site. It needs to search. But that was many years ago. I do nt remember who did that mission

Well, look where i got with a Huey :)

Went higher but can't remember how high it was before i exploded

post-79911-0-22129800-1490925768.jpg.7b640a726dd4707212fe2cb988bc7cfd.jpg

Edited by 1977Frenchie
  • Haha 3

I remember there was a space thing once ... I forgot what it was called. I remember thing using Star Trek ships too.

ASAT stuff would be cool. Could try a space shuttle? Do kinetic strikes.