I was wondering if anyone know how to get the edges of the material to get extended like in the photo using photoshop.Screenshot_20221027_134709.thumb.jpg.419c881b7ea0bc1cfa32fe47e1032d81.jpg

Hi GKABS, not sure I understand - do you mean something like this?  Are you using a PBR texture by chance and need to need to make the base diffuse texture extend then?

image.png.18574042ba603767583a9b85aea09052.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, swambast said:

Are you using a PBR texture by chance and need to need to make the base diffuse texture extend then?

Hi swambast thank you for your replay, I am really sorry that I didn't phrase my question clearly. No I just want to know how to make the edges of the texture extended like in the photo with the last pixel color extending as well.

Edited by GKABS

I hope I understood the question...

In Photoshop, select the area you want to extend in the layer, do a CTRL+T and the area will be lightened with a square with guides, then select and move the guide (Tiny square) you need to the desired position.

I'm at work, can't make pics...

• Like 1

Thank you all for your help and I am sorry again that I wasn't clear about what I needed help with but this what I wanted and I have found it. It's a Photoshop plugin called xnormal dilation. I used to do it manually but this will give a nicer result.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, FLOGGER23 said:

I hope I understood the question...

In Photoshop, select the area you want to extend in the layer, do a CTRL+T and the area will be lightened with a square with guides, then select and move the guide (Tiny square) you need to the desired position.

I'm at work, can't make pics...

Thank you so much FLOGGER23, :good:that what I used to do, but this plugin do much better result. 

1 hour ago, FLOGGER23 said:

Man, i could use that, where can i get it?

You can download the file from her 

https://xnormal.net/

• Like 1