Sign in to follow this  
JulioJunqueira

Kesselbrut & russouk2004 ME 109 COCKPIT JABO for SF 2

Kesselbrut & russouk2004 ME 109 COCKPIT JABO for SF 2

Kesselbrut & russouk2004 Me 109 cockpit textures pack for Strike Fighters 2 (WW2 modded games). 

I finished a pack for Kesselbrut & russouk2004 Me 109 cockpit, with new textures and new painting approach. 
I worked in one edition that russouk2004 did in this cockpit to represent a Me 109 "Jabo" versions with the "ZSK 244 A-2/Zünderschaltkasten" (ignition switch box for bombs). This is a switch box, more realistic for 109E/F/G/K versions, but you of course, are free to use wherever you wish.

The size of some instruments was slightly increased and TGA figures as well, for a better view of them. The cockpit 3D LODs are setted to use jpg files. 

I'm including also, 5 optional textures for the pilot's legs (Ger_legs). You will find it in the folder (OPTIONAL LEGS).
To use one of them just rename the file at your choice to ----> Ger_legs. 
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Installation instructions Strike Fighters 2:

First make a back-up or rename your "original cockpit folder". This is just in case you wish return with your former cockpit later. Then just drop or copy my folder "cockpit" in your Bf 109 aircraft folder of your choice.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*OPTIONAL*

I slightly modded my MinPitchFront & my GunsightMilSize for a better cockpit and Gunsight views (see the screenshots).

If you wish to use my MinPitchFront & GunsightMilSize edition ini, Open your Bf-109 cockpit data.ini and make these following editions:

[GunsightFront]

GunsightMilSize=125  <----------------- you must to add this valor.

[CockpitSeat001]

MinPitchFront=-57    <----------------- you must to add this valor.

This is not mandatory. All cockpit files will work normally without this edition as well

That's all.

Credits:

- Julio Junqueira skin textures (JPG & TGA files) for Me 109 cockpit.

- Kesselbrut & russouk2004 for the Cockpit 3D LODs.

- Thanks to Kesselbrut & russouk2004 for the excellent Me 109 cockpit model.

- special thanks to CombatAce.com hosting the files.

These textures are freeware; you are allowed to use it as you wish, but The names of all contributors listed here, must be added in any new released readmes. These textures may not in any way, be used in any payware additions. 

• Thanks 2

Outstanding pits! Job well done!:salute:

• Like 1

Fan... tastic ! :good:

I would see a such work with the old Me 262 cockpit...  :hi:

P.

• Like 1