Sign in to follow this  
tone12

AI pilot query

Do we need to wait for the AI pilots to land before ending the mission for the game to log they're stats?  When i'm first back to base to land and end the mission the debrief screen says only i landed safely as the others are still flying so was just wondering if it affects anything by ending the mission before everyone is down.

Also are the number of missions the AI pilots have flown tracked anywhere?

Hello T 12

To get the different views of your aircraft, toggle F1 to the chase view, you should be able to use the arrow keys on your keyboard to go 360 around your aircraft.  If you look in the key map in the workshop I think there are other keys on the number keyboard that you can use as well.

To look at other aircraft toggle F1 to the Player/Target view which is just the rear of your aircraft.

when you hit the tab key it will mark the next closest enemy aircraft with that yellow circle thingie.  you can toggle through them.  Make sure you have selected aircraft only on the Tac or you will get views of yourself from the ground as well, this limits the views to aircraft only.

If you want to see other friendly aircraft hit Control + tab to toggle through these.

Each of these views will be of that aircraft viewed as if you were looking toward your own plane.  You can increase or decrease the size of these views but not the angle.

If you are wanting to make good screenshots of these views you will see that they have the yellow circle on them.  In order to clean this up you will have to take your screenshot to your Paint program or GIMP or whatever editing program you have to paint over that spot.

Clear as Mud?

Jerry

Hi Jerhear,

Great info there, it doesn't relate in anyway to what i asked but still very good to know! :smile:

HA!      Guess I need to look at which message I'm answering.    NAH, that ain't no fun.:no:

If your flight is split over the front, when you finally land it is best to wait for them to also arrive and land (unless you are wounded or aircraft badly damaged).   You can at least wait for them to be seen near a landing field.  Otherwise, some could still be over the lines and then there's more of a chance they may not make it back.  If you quit early we have to work out the results of those aircraft not yet accounted for.

Of course when you have landed you could put time advance on.