Hello!

I've just DLed the Wovqmd by Kreelin from the DL section for my SF P3, and I've tried to create a carrier ops training mission.

I have no problem for the landing.

But I just can't select the "take-off" box in the Object Properties. I click on it, but no kick appears, neither for the player flight not AI. And it doesn't depend on the a/c type.

Some ideas?

Thanks...

Ooooooops, problem solved: I made the carrier move in order to make the landing easier. And now that I have made it stop, I can select the take-off box...

By the way, is it possible to add an hook and carrier capability to a plane?

For instance, I'd like to create carrier missions for the F9F5 Panther, but no hook seems to be inclued in the model...

By the way, is it possible to add an hook and carrier capability to a plane?

For instance, I'd like to create carrier missions for the F9F5 Panther, but no hook seems to be inclued in the model...

The F9F should be carrier capable - it is in the Korean campaign.

Have a check through SimHQ forum & archives e.g. http://www.simhq.com/simhq3/sims/boards/bb...t=003952#000000

Thanks!!

Thanks to serious topic-digging on Column5 forums, there's a mistyping in the _data.ini:

It's typed arrestOr, while the correct form is arrestEr.

By the way, is it possible to add a hook to a model originally without one (namely the A-5)? But I'm afraid I already know the answer...

By the way, is it possible to add a hook to a model originally without one (namely the A-5)? But I'm afraid I already know the answer...

No there isnt without having the original 3D max file. :dntknw:

Guest Saganuay82

Well you can. You can add a hook and it will stop your plane on the deck, only thing is that you won't see the hook. Ya get the effect, no visual.

Ehm sorry to bother you with other silly question but the editor seems not working for me.

The problem is similar to that of rhugouvi: I can't do nearly nothing. I load the VIETNAMSEA_MAP1 and 2 (which I found here somewhere) as terrain maps, choose new mission, then the object dialog pop up but it's useless: the drop down lists for aircrafts, nations, loadout, camo, squadron are empty, I cannot click on the take off radio button, right-clicking on the map and choosing targets list or target around shows an empty table... don't have an idea of what am I supposed to do. The readme isn't of any help here, believe me, I tried everything, i did read everything, still can't get nothing to work.

What am I missing here?

Thanks!

I've just had the same problem! Your wovqmd.exe file is probably not in the main Strike Fighters folder. So the only thing to do is to move the .exe into the SF folder along FlightSim.exe, SFI.ico and so on...

Noob powa!

Guest Saganuay82

If when you open your map and you dont have any little target dots then you have to extract the VietnamSEA_targets.ini from the VietnamSEA.cat.

Mission builder can't see them if it isn't out.