SU-27 Flanker

This is a primitive version of the SU-27 Flanker heavy fighter, it is not optimized for ground attack but it can carry a lot of bombs.
the model is a SU-35 casing that we once worked with ALEDUCAT and it was never finished, today I finished it as a Sukhoi 27 to share it.
the chosen cockpit is the one created by YEYEYE, the original readme is added.
The missiles that I chose are from some weapons pack, I don't know who created them but it is appreciated.
I hope you enjoy.

By pressing the corresponding vectorization keys (vertical thrust) the plane becomes unstable like the SU-57 model, being able to perform the Cobra maneuver.

img00641.JPG

img00640.JPG

img00645.JPG

img00643.JPG

img00646.JPG

img00600.JPG

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/11/2022
  • Category

• Thanks 5

Whats change in the update?

3 hours ago, madvad said:

Ailerons reportedly move now

• Like 1

On 08/01/2023 at 2:19 AM, EricJ said:

Ailerons reportedly move now

Hello ! I've downloaded the updated version but the "flaperons" (aileron function) don't move in my SF2 install. This is the same thing with the current Su-27UB. :grandpa:

• Like 1

Well that's what I remember from before. I downloaded the update and my ailerons don't move either.

Edited by EricJ
  • Like 1

if they refer to these structures they are fixed, only the su-27k version folds it as flaps

img00715.thumb.JPG.b137f06d4c2456fc7e15ccf62af5c683.JPG

• Like 2

I speak about the flaperon (combined Flap + aileron function) system this is the same system control with the F-16. I have tested 3 times the current updated version. :smile:

Your pictures show them perfectly !  

1.jpg.71a6ad09b72200840f599848c7ef164e.jpg

Edited by Coupi

On 07-01-2023 at 6:11 PM, madvad said:

Commented Torno on December 18, 2022 on SU-27 thread:
am uploading the versions for both su-27 and su-27u with the structure of the ailerons repaired that were not in the model plus some improvements in landing gear cables

image.png.b65bf5102616801ccd63033b27bc631d.png

I understand that it refers to improvements in the tail fins... that's how I see it indicated in the image that goes along with the comment

Edited by PeacePuma
  • Like 1

Ugh... My memory isn't working well so far, been a weird week. Thanks PeacePuma

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By GKABS

View File Su-33 Flanker-D
      Hello and thank you for downloading my work.
      https://gkabs.net
      https://gulfknights.net
      What's included:
      Su-33 Flanker-D with 3 textures set
      All my files should include the Strike Fighters 2 Series game file (.LOD) and the texture required. (tested and work only for SF2)
      Installation:
      Copy files to their proper folder
      //Please add to Soundlist (If you don't have the WAV sound added) under the Flight directory and change the XXX with the correct number
      [SoundList]
      SoundFileXXX=Natasha
      SoundFileXXX=OverAlpha
      SoundFileXXX=SovComms
      [Natasha]
      Priority=NORMAL
      3DSound=FALSE
      FrequencyControl=TRUE
      NumBuffers=1
      Looped=TRUE
      [OverAlpha]
      Priority=NORMAL
      3DSound=FALSE
      NumBuffers=1
      Looped=TRUE
      [SoVComms]
      Priority=NORMAL
      3DSound=FALSE
      NumBuffers=1
      Looped=TRUE
      If you need any further help, please read the Knowledge Base at:

https://combatace.com/forums/forum/268-thirdwire-strike-fighters-2-series-knowledge-base/
      Virgin 1.0
      LICENSE:
      You are allowed to use this model and everything included with it for personal non-profit use for Strike Fighters 1 and 2. For use outside of this scope, you need to contact me for permission.
      gkabs@gkabs.net
      Credit goes to the following:
      Coupi for making all the data files and making HUD ILS Mod and testing the model
      Compufat for working on the textures and testing the model.
      WINGSOVERISRAEL for sharing the model with us to work on and share with the community and testing the model.
      YEYEYE for the Cockpit
      Third Wire for making this outstanding game.
      I would like to thank Coupi and Compufat this is group work from 3d modeling, texture, data file, and testing it's too hard to say how to get credit for but I tell you that everyone had a hand in this project and without them all you wouldn't have it.
      Finally not to forget the wonderful site of https://combatace.com and all the nice members and their dedicated support for this game.
      Software used:
      3d Max 2009
      UVLayout v2 Pro
      Substance Painter
      Adobe Photoshop
      Mixamo

If you need any assistance please contact me at 
      gkabs@gkabs.net
      gulfknights.net
      Submitter GKABS Submitted 07/08/2023 Category Su-27  
    • By GKABS
      Hello and thank you for downloading my work.
      https://gkabs.net
      https://gulfknights.net
      What's included:
      Su-33 Flanker-D with 3 textures set
      All my files should include the Strike Fighters 2 Series game file (.LOD) and the texture required. (tested and work only for SF2)
      Installation:
      Copy files to their proper folder
      //Please add to Soundlist (If you don't have the WAV sound added) under the Flight directory and change the XXX with the correct number
      [SoundList]
      SoundFileXXX=Natasha
      SoundFileXXX=OverAlpha
      SoundFileXXX=SovComms
      [Natasha]
      Priority=NORMAL
      3DSound=FALSE
      FrequencyControl=TRUE
      NumBuffers=1
      Looped=TRUE
      [OverAlpha]
      Priority=NORMAL
      3DSound=FALSE
      NumBuffers=1
      Looped=TRUE
      [SoVComms]
      Priority=NORMAL
      3DSound=FALSE
      NumBuffers=1
      Looped=TRUE
      If you need any further help, please read the Knowledge Base at:

https://combatace.com/forums/forum/268-thirdwire-strike-fighters-2-series-knowledge-base/
      Virgin 1.0
      LICENSE:
      You are allowed to use this model and everything included with it for personal non-profit use for Strike Fighters 1 and 2. For use outside of this scope, you need to contact me for permission.
      gkabs@gkabs.net
      Credit goes to the following:
      Coupi for making all the data files and making HUD ILS Mod and testing the model
      Compufat for working on the textures and testing the model.
      WINGSOVERISRAEL for sharing the model with us to work on and share with the community and testing the model.
      YEYEYE for the Cockpit
      Third Wire for making this outstanding game.
      I would like to thank Coupi and Compufat this is group work from 3d modeling, texture, data file, and testing it's too hard to say how to get credit for but I tell you that everyone had a hand in this project and without them all you wouldn't have it.
      Finally not to forget the wonderful site of https://combatace.com and all the nice members and their dedicated support for this game.
      Software used:
      3d Max 2009
      UVLayout v2 Pro
      Substance Painter
      Adobe Photoshop
      Mixamo

If you need any assistance please contact me at 
      gkabs@gkabs.net
      gulfknights.net
    • By torno

View File SU-27K (SU-33)
      nstallation of the Sentraedi Fighter SU-27K:
      The installation procedure is quite normal,
      FACILITY:
      This SU-27K (SU-33) package is for an SF2 installation. Simply copy and paste the items from the included folders into the corresponding folders contained in your Saved Games > ThirdWire folder

GRADES:
      This is a primitive version of the SU-27K Flanker airborne heavy fighter, it is not optimized for ground attacks but can carry a lot of bombs and rockets
      the model is a SU-35 casing that we once worked with ALEDUCAT and it was never finished, the controls were optimized for vector thrust so it doesn't move some ailerons, today I finished it as a Sukhoi 27k to share it.
      Create a set of classic double rockets for this model.
      the chosen cabin is the one created by YEYEYE, the original readme file is added.
      The missiles that I chose are from a pack of weapons, I don't know who created them but it is appreciated.
      Hope you enjoy.
      By pressing the corresponding vectoring keys (vertical thrust) the plane becomes unstable like the SU-57 model, being able to perform the Cobra maneuver.

I had planned to create the characters of the series but unfortunately every day it becomes more difficult for me to finish projects to be able to share them with you, it would be of great help if you followed me on my youtube channel
      https://www.youtube.com/@arielmelo9789/videos
         I could justify the time invested in my ex-wife hahahaha.
      Submitter torno Submitted 06/05/2023 Category Su-27  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..