Hello guys!

Does anyone, for God's sake, have a correct loadout for the MiG-29?
All the models I have here, and there are many, have such a confusing loadout and when you go to the weapon selection screen, it allows you to put 2 air-to-air missiles on each pylon, one overwriting the other and wrong things like that.

Is there a definitive loadout that I can paste in the data.ini of the aircraft and solve these errors?

The one cent question though, which MiG-29 you are talking about? The original Mirage Factory and RussoUK's updated Mig-29 come with "specificstationcode" entries and their dedicated armament, so those should not have the above mentioned problem... Other mods might have different setups and local adjustments to either AC or weapon data.ini might result in such...

• Like 2

Yes its important which MiG you are using. If mine one, it is possible to choose loadout only through MiG-29_LOADOUT.INI file and it have "how to" at a top of this file.  the same with MF MiG-29. If you change it in game you will find the mistaken loadout. Its game issue. The game cant chose pylones right way (stupid machine, there is a long way to Skynet yet)

Edited by bazillius
  • Haha 2

Just out of curiosity, why not edit the data .ini's in your models to fit the loadout that you consider correct, or the one that suits you? There are multiple sites on the net where you can check various loadouts by operator.

image.thumb.png.945c21079bee545a34085ddd87d148ec.png

• Like 3

Hello guys!

I have pretty much every -29 available here in CA. Both from MF and the latest 9-12 versions.

In some of them the armaments are correctly installed in the pylons, in others, there is the same position in the data.ini plus numbers 1, 2, 3, 4... and when you go to change it in the game selection screen, it does not allow you use SAHM missiles, or only allow R-73 or Aphid.
Or the same pylon fits 2 R-73's... I try to change it in the da.ini and go ingame to see if it solves it, but I end up going crazy, I spend more time fixing or trying things than actually playing (it's always been like this, actually LOL).

I'm not newbie to the game, I've been playing for many years like everyone here, but I confess that I would like to know if someone has a really functional loadout, without these crazy things, that I could just copy and paste in the data.ini of my aircraft and fly happily.

In my MiG-29A 9-12, MiG-29SMT 9-19 and MiG-29UB 9-51  loadout is real and historick by default and no need to change

• Like 2

The problem is, that some planes are made to work with special weapon sets. If you have not this weapon set then you are in troubles.

In the data.ini of the plane you can look for lines like these:

SpecificStationCode=AA10

It means, that only weapons with the Code AA-10 in the data.ini of the weapon can be loaded on this weaponstation.

Change it into:

//SpecificStationCode=AA10

May help.

Then you must look in the data.ini of the weapon and look for the line:

SpecificStationCode=AA10

and change it to

//SpecificStationCode=AA10

So the weapon can be loaded at all weapon stations with correct weight and lenght limit.

Edited by Gepard
  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Menrva

View File NovaLogic Skin Pack
      NovaLogic Skin Pack
      September 13th, 2022 (1st Release)
      by Menrva

>For Strike Fighters 2 games
      This package includes high quality skins representing the player's aircraft from three lite flight simulators released by NovaLogic, namely F-22 Raptor in 1997, F-16 Multirole Fighter and MiG-29 Fulcrum both released in 1998. Below, a summary of the details of each skins:
      -NL_357CW, for the F-22A Raptor aircraft I released. This skin represents the fictive Raptor Squadron of the 58th TFS, 357th CW (Composite Wing), which took part in military operations in Angola, Jordan, Russia, Colombia and Iran. Serial numbers are realistic, the first being 001 as portrayed on the player's aircraft from NovaLogic's game.
      -NL_16AESOG, for the F-16C Block 42 aircraft released by The Viper Team. It depicts the fictive Viper Squadron of the 32nd TFS, 16th AESOG (Air Expeditionary Special Operations Group), which took part in military operations in Serbia, Liberia, Congo, Burma and Somalia. I made the skin for the Block 42, since it's reminescent of the one that NovaLogic modelled. Serial numbers are semi-realistic, the first being 112 as portrayed on the player's aircraft from NovaLogic's game.
      -NL_11EW, for the MiG-29S Fulcrum-C aircraft released by The Mirage Factory. It depicts the fictive 300 Squadron of the 7th Red Banner Guards Regiment, 11th Expeditionary Wing, which took part in military operations in the Kurile Islands, Uganda, Somalia, Burma and Tajikistan. Serial numbers are generic, the aircraft does not have any in NovaLogic's game.

>Credits (in no particular order):
      -The Viper Team, for its detailed F-16 3d models and relative templates.
      -The Mirage Factory, for its good old MiG-29 3d model.
      -Sundowner, for the MiG-29 templates he made available.
      -yakarov79, for his reworked F-22 3d model and relative templates.

>Disclaimer:
      This is a freeware; yet it can be redistributed ONLY in other CombatACE mods/mod packages.
      This mod may NOT in any way, shape or form be used in any payware additions.
      Submitter Menrva Submitted 09/12/2022 Category What If Skins  
    • By Menrva
      NovaLogic Skin Pack
      September 13th, 2022 (1st Release)
      by Menrva

>For Strike Fighters 2 games
      This package includes high quality skins representing the player's aircraft from three lite flight simulators released by NovaLogic, namely F-22 Raptor in 1997, F-16 Multirole Fighter and MiG-29 Fulcrum both released in 1998. Below, a summary of the details of each skins:
      -NL_357CW, for the F-22A Raptor aircraft I released. This skin represents the fictive Raptor Squadron of the 58th TFS, 357th CW (Composite Wing), which took part in military operations in Angola, Jordan, Russia, Colombia and Iran. Serial numbers are realistic, the first being 001 as portrayed on the player's aircraft from NovaLogic's game.
      -NL_16AESOG, for the F-16C Block 42 aircraft released by The Viper Team. It depicts the fictive Viper Squadron of the 32nd TFS, 16th AESOG (Air Expeditionary Special Operations Group), which took part in military operations in Serbia, Liberia, Congo, Burma and Somalia. I made the skin for the Block 42, since it's reminescent of the one that NovaLogic modelled. Serial numbers are semi-realistic, the first being 112 as portrayed on the player's aircraft from NovaLogic's game.
      -NL_11EW, for the MiG-29S Fulcrum-C aircraft released by The Mirage Factory. It depicts the fictive 300 Squadron of the 7th Red Banner Guards Regiment, 11th Expeditionary Wing, which took part in military operations in the Kurile Islands, Uganda, Somalia, Burma and Tajikistan. Serial numbers are generic, the aircraft does not have any in NovaLogic's game.

>Credits (in no particular order):
      -The Viper Team, for its detailed F-16 3d models and relative templates.
      -The Mirage Factory, for its good old MiG-29 3d model.
      -Sundowner, for the MiG-29 templates he made available.
      -yakarov79, for his reworked F-22 3d model and relative templates.

>Disclaimer:
      This is a freeware; yet it can be redistributed ONLY in other CombatACE mods/mod packages.
      This mod may NOT in any way, shape or form be used in any payware additions.
    • By bazillius

View File MiG-29 9-12 UKRAINIAN SKINS 1996, 2006 years
      MiG-29 9-12 UKRAINIAN SKINS 1996, 2006 years
      Submitter bazillius Submitted 10/17/2020 Category MiG-29  
    • By bazillius
      MiG-29 9-12 UKRAINIAN SKINS 1996, 2006 years
    • By bazillius

View File MiG-29A Series 9-12
      Required:
      1. My previouse MiG-29UB aircraft to have all needed files kinda sound, effects, etc or just take those files from that pack
      2. Sure, you need SF2
      INSTALLATION:
      1. Unpack and copy to your Aircrafts mod folder
      ----------------------------
      Thanx to:
      1. Mue for his Lod Viewer
      2. Mago for the cockpit
      -----------------------------
      I am too lazy to write any more (i was working on this aircraft all the last night) so read the readme from my Mig-29UB. This is the same.
      Submitter bazillius Submitted 10/16/2020 Category MiG-29  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..