I don't remember where I got it, but the credits have some names I recognize ...

Skin by claudio wilches
correccion de inis por Ariel Peral
Modelo original de mentor Flight Simulator
Editado por OsoJuancho

OsoJuancho is one of the leaders (?) of the Spanish language FB group

and this Wilches guy is infamous from all over the web :haha:

This needs to be released to the General Populace (tm) with additonal skins for the original users, not just Argentina.

what do you all think:

(and wilches -- will need the template if you still have it)

t34-turbo-mentor.JPG

• Like 11

sure does to be unleashed on us

do we have an accurate Pensacola floating around? (sorry, cant eyeball OTCs terrrains atm....)

I'm also looking a fiddling with Russo's T-34A/B Mentors; giving them more accurate decals and such. They're unarmed trainers, so not really much for them to do but sit around and look pretty. But, that's good enough for me!

Pennsocola is not on OTC ... it end in central Floridia

• Like 2

I take regular combat aircraft and make simple fly-around missions to just fly around the terrain, with no enemies. It gets kinda boring but that's what I could do with that plane, if I was a prop head.

• Like 3

Boss, i did another skin for Falklands. Is in your pack?

yup, got that skin too!

How dare you NOT have templates!!!! :lol:

Well, I guess I'll give it a go meself. Def nee the USN versions.

Sad story... HD crash. Most of my work (99%) were saved but some latest work don´t and the "template" or sort of was one of then. Go on boss! There were some Peruvian or Colombian to be done.as well.

When I was in Afghanistan my laptop running Vista would crap on me, and I had to redo the whole thing, no external hard drives, nothing. Thankfully it settled down while doing the Super Hornet Package. Before that I lost some good files though, mainly pictures from the deployment. After that, I started using external hard drives.

• Like 3

I have 3 externals ... the hard part is keeping track of what went where !!!!

• Like 2

Lol I have two for movies and TV shows for iTunes, and other movies. My third one has all my work I've done over the years, as well as backups for SF2. And I make sure that it's handled with care.

• Like 1

The T-34 would benefit from the old trick of adding skids under wings and fuselage to being able to land on the belly!

Seen you uploaded the Mentors, any chance of any of this? Uruguay and Argentina, nice for Rio de la Plata Terrain.

46130_1210337725.jpg

133586656_3530024853754073_8808743653182230265_n.jpg

• Like 2

Dosen't Wilches have those already???

• Like 1

Saves me a boatload of work, anyway (and I suck at drawing the corrugated paneling on the tail too!!)

Wasn´t the T-34C original the Alphasim one?

Then there will be templates available....

I believe it was the Alphasim, converted to SF2. I went looking for the paint kits, but never found anything. Any help would be appriciated!!! (or just point the way!)

55 minutes ago, Wrench said:

I believe it was the Alphasim, converted to SF2. I went looking for the paint kits, but never found anything. Any help would be appriciated!!! (or just point the way!)

I have to check at home if i´ve got the paintkit for the FSX version.

The paintkit for the earlier version is available at the Virtavia freeware side, but in a low resolution.