Just to let any of you know that there is a Facebook group i made for All air combat sims. Don't get many screenshots or posts about SF2 there. Would love if some of you would share some screenshots with us and get the word out about this great sim.The Facebook  group is called  Air Combat Patrol . Thanks ,Scott

• Like 5

... or you could come here and get involved :dntknw:

• Like 2

Of course it is.

8 hours ago, Erik said:

... or you could come here and get involved :dntknw:

he's not here poaching, he just mentioning another venue. its had some pretty good posts esp for the CSF3 crowd. i suggested getting involved here to him on FB

and yes folks, Zuckerburgs famous pig i mean page is still a thing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Facebook is not the best place in the wiorld i agree. i stoped using it some years ago when it began quickly and rapidly roll into shit. I use it only because of the messenger, which many people still use.

Edited by bazillius

1 hour ago, daddyairplanes said:

he's not here poaching, he just mentioning another venue. its had some pretty good posts esp for the CSF3 crowd. i suggested getting involved here to him on FB

and yes folks, Zuckerburgs famous pig i mean page is still a thing.

Never thought that, just appeared the OP was trying to move the mountain to Mohammed ... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, bazillius said:

Facebook is not the best place in the wiorld i agree. i stoped using it some years ago when it began quickly and rapidly roll into shit. I use it only because of the messenger, which many people still use.

it has its uses. for me its keepin in touch with family, some of the CA crowd outside CA, and contacting veteran groups when doing research

if you scroll past the political crap, its not that bad

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, daddyairplanes said:

in touch

For our part of the globe Facbook is about to be dead after a while. he's still in fibrillation arrhythmia , in convulsions, but on the heart rate monitor there's already a flat line and peeeeeeeeeeeee

1637166310135052623.jpg

Edited by bazillius

Hahaha Guys ! I'm a facebook addict , i must admit.Lol ! Don't watch tv but i guess fb is just as bad. Just trying there in the group section to spread the word about combat flight sims. i mainly hang out at sim-outhouse.com for my long interest in CFS3 and sas1946.com for my long interest in IL-2 1946. Now i have a new addiction and that is here at combat ace ! Wonderful place and much to learn. Love SF2 and sorry i'm a late bloomer ,totally love this series. The mods are mind blowing. So much to choose from ,i can really take up some hd space ! Can't believe i waited so long to get into SF2 ,but glad i finally did ! A modders dream ! Regards,Scott

• Like 4

On 2/6/2023 at 3:57 AM, sixstrings said:

Hahaha Guys ! I'm a facebook addict , i must admit.Lol ! Don't watch tv but i guess fb is just as bad.

That's a nasty disease (facebook addict). I would recommand a rehab, something like seeing Zuckerberg naked with his cat in a bathtub.

• Haha 1

Hahaha ! I know ! Harder than dang cigs to quit. Love the groups though. Met a lot of like minded people there and made some great on line friends in the air combat sim community . One from here in the Ukraine and many more. Fun to connect any way possible and always learning more about this hobby. Regards,Scott

On 1/9/2023 at 8:54 PM, daddyairplanes said:

if you scroll past the political crap, its not that bad

LOOL

• Haha 1