Mig-15 UTI

Hawker Hunter Siddeley

Mig-17

Kfir RC2

F-4EII Phantom

Lavi

Edited by robert

Nice pics!

It is a shame US defense industry forced cancellation of the Lavi. It would have been a good aircraft. I am sure IAI could ultimately design and produce better fighters at a lower cost than the US military-industrial complex... squashing Lavi development ensured that would never happen.

Nice pics!

It is a shame US defense industry forced cancellation of the Lavi. It would have been a good aircraft. I am sure IAI could ultimately design and produce better fighters at a lower cost than the US military-industrial complex... squashing Lavi development ensured that would never happen.

Thanks streakeagle,the us goverment probably realised that israel eventually will build the best aircraft in the world,therefore the american pressured our goverment to stop the project and promissed to recompense israel with new jet fighters and in other words "a deal that can not be refused".

I guess your'e right it's a shame,BUT still israel have some special technology which is unique to our needs.

The Israel AF is one,if not the best ground attack forces in the world.Man they sure know how to keep the grunt in the field safe.I tip my hat to you guys..great job.(The only people I would compare them to is the Marine Corps pilots,but then I'm bias)

The Israel AF is one,if not the best ground attack forces in the world.Man they sure know how to keep the grunt in the field safe.I tip my hat to you guys..great job.(The only people I would compare them to is the Marine Corps pilots,but then I'm bias)

Thanks alot Dagger,believe me this status was earned after a serious amount of wars and battles that was forced on us,we trully want to live in piece with our neighbors.

Today our deterrence system is even more superior then ever and our neighbors know that for sure. :victory: