MigBuster

Falcon BMS 4.37 Update 1 released

63d6a43513392_Screenshot2023-01-29165305.thumb.jpg.757dbc016cc880f8dfcfd93155ea34b1.jpg

The latest iteration of the Tommo Inc Falcon 4.0 total conversion modification - Benchmark Sims 4.37 U1 - is available for you to enjoy RIGHT NOW!

BMS 4.37 U1 requires a legit installation of a Falcon 4.0 (all older and newer versions are accepted alike, i.e. Microprose, Hasbro, GOG, Steam, Retroism). The check is performed both at setup time and every time you start BMS. If no valid installation is found, BMS will exit with a corresponding error message.

For those of you who are new to Falcon and still need a legacy Falcon 4.0 license, you’re lucky, as there are various season sales going on.

If you have already installed BMS 4.37 Full Installer you will need to launch the “updater.exe” in Falcon BMS root folder (or from the new launcher). Alternatively, you can use the offline incremental installer available on the Falcon BMS Download page.

This mod may not be used for any commercial purposes. Any such use may constitute a violation of the intellectual property of Tommo Inc and the non-commercial Terms and Conditions under which Benchmark Sims make this mod available to you.

After the update, when starting BMS, the version string in the BMS UI will now read:
Falcon BMS 4.37.1 (x64) Build 451

A big THANK YOU to everyone in the BMS development team and to the gents from TOMMO INC who made this release possible!

DISCLAIMER: Do not update over a modded 3D KTO Database, it will corrupt your install…

Changelog.

https://www.falcon-bms.com/changelogs/falcon-bms-4-37-1/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My father moved recently and found this unopened. He gave it to me.

63e415b57c5d4_TGHFalcon.jpg.6054ae43eb7cd6102f764e44325920f7.jpg 

How much patching, downloading, insane modding, and disk space allocation would I have to do to get up to BMS 4.37?

Nice - but you need Falcon 4.0 for BMS that you install only for licensing purposes. check out GOG

Once installed download the exe from BMS - once installed - if it is not at 4.37u1 then click on the update button on the initial splash screen to auto update.

would need to check size but relatively small. No mods needed to start.