Polovski

WOTR EXPANSION BATTLE OF FRANCE OUT NOW

Installed yestearday, did not have time to make my first mission :(

(remember, when the french arrived at a new airfield, they always looked for somewthing to eat first)

Anyway, I found a typo in one of the french unit screen : "Patrouilli", the correct word should be "Patrouille"

OK thanks jeanba. Best to report anything else in the tech thread.

Fixed in V1.02 btw (release date TBC)

Edited by Polovski

In campaign when I play for French, time acceleration is not working? For Germans and English everything is working just fine.

21 hours ago, Ebukin said:

In campaign when I play for French, time acceleration is not working? For Germans and English everything is working just fine.

Works fine here.  I selected 4X and with the "z" readout top left you can see the seconds tick by faster.

What do you mean by "not working? 

The wrong thread entirely to discuss support but if your PC is overloaded then time acceleration will perform worse of course.  The WHOLE sim runs faster with time acceleration there is no cheating and no dropping CPU calculations etc where possible so it will take more strain on the CPU.  What are you PC specs?

Edited by Polovski

Just picked this up this afternoon. Can't wait to take it up for a spin. My congratulations to our fearless developers who keep creating these gems for us to enjoy.

Cheers Pol!

• Like 1