Just getting into the SF2 series and am sorry i didn't get involved sooner. Had no idea so much has been done to this simulator. Like to say Thank You to all the modders that have done so much. Thank you for bring such joy to others. Thank you all for all the work and effort put in for others to enjoy ,and for no charge. Thanks for making SF2 so dang addicting !  Thank you all again . Regards,Scott

• Like 13

Welcome to SF2 series ! Maybe one day YOU, too, will get to the point in which you will decide to leave your mark in this community. It happened to me 12 years ago.

I'll probably get into SF2 mods as i did for CFS3 and IL-2 1946. So much to contribute. Don't have 3d max  but starting to use Gmax for CFS3. Would love to make aircraft but can't afford the software. Lots of other things to do though. Very moddable series and easy for the end user. Just getting into the revamped YAP right now and really enjoying this immense amount of work. Excellent addon ,and so many more to choose from. Excited about all the WW II stuff also ! What joy ! Can't believe i waited so long to be involved with this great simulator. Regards,Scott

... In which Blender is FREE