FIGHTERS (the vote will be open between 13 to 27 of February 12 PM CET)  

74 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Community Most Wanted - Fighters

• MIG-19 Farmer-C
    • Lockheed F-94 Starfire
    • Convair F2Y Sea Dart
    • SNCASE Baroudeur
    • KAI KF-21 Boramae
    • Lockheed Martin F-35 Lightning II
    • Dassault Mirage G8
    • Mirage 2000D
    • Grumman F9F Panther
    • Chengdu J-20
    • Su-75 Checkmate
  2. 2. Community Most Wanted - Traning/Prototypes/Experimental aircraft

• SU-15
    • Hawker Hunter T7/T8
    • Eurofighter Typhoon
    • SEPECAT Jaguar
    • CASA C-101 Aviojet
    • KAI T-50 Golden Eagle
    • Dassault/Dornier Alpha Jet-E
    • Helwan HA-300
    • North American X-15
    • Northrop YF-17
    • F-16 XL
  3. 3. Community Most Wanted - Bomber, RECON, Multirole, Ground attack

• Mirage 2000N
    • AMX A-1M
    • Lockheed U-2S
    • Grumman S-2 Tracker
    • Grumman E-1 Tracker
    • Canadair CL-215
    • Textron AirLand Scorpion
    • North American AJ Savage
    • AIDC F-CK-1 Ching -Kuo

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/27/2023 at 10:00 AM

This is a poll for community MOST WANTED aircraft. This time, as a sponsor I will let the wonderful CombatAce community to choose what aircraft will want to be built as a sign of my appreciation and respect for it. Please vote the plane you want from those three categories. Keep in mind that you may vote just ONCE in each category and that just ONE PLANE in the end and one plane only, which has the most votes, will be chosen and built. In case of a tie, I, as sponsor and project manager, will have the final word. The vote starts today and it will be close in two weeks, on February the 27, 12 PM CET.

Make a wish ! ;)

Edited by UllyB
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1

After 24 hours the race is tight, very tight. Almost 50 members voted in 24 hours. AIDC F-CK-1 Ching - Kuo (I guess STRAHI is happy for the time being) is in front with 11 votes (23.4%). Very interesting race...

PS - An open bet would've been great LOOL

Edited by UllyB
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, UllyB said:

After 24 hours the race is tight, very tight. Almost 50 members voted in 24 hours. AIDC F-CK-1 Ching - Kuo is in front with 11 votes (23.4%). Very interesting race...

PS - An open bet would've been great LOOL

Yeah! Interesting and unexpected election race! i watch it with fun. I hope for the second round among the winners in ther categories.

There is no clear favorite, so interesting twists and turns are possible. Will there be an intermediate exit poll? Or in the comments of correspondents from well-known media?

I voted for candidate-spoilers in other categories. This tactic didn't work. :biggrin:

Edited by bazillius
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, bazillius said:

Will there be an intermediate exit poll?

LOOOL Fortunately...NO :)

• Haha 1

Can't wait for Deadline result.. so far 1 out of 3 "Horses" I "Bet" currently leading.. hope "She" can win the race..  :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

How exciting is this ! Voting for a aircraft ! This has to be the coolest place for a armchair combat pilot ! So glad i got into SF2 ! What a great bunch of guys ! Regards,Scott

• Like 3

Look, I don't mean to be a picky grammar nazi given all the fine works you produce for the community, but I think there's spelling error in section 3 where it says Canadair CL-215. I think it's actually pronounced CL-84... :wink:

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, SayWhatt said:

Look, I don't mean to be a picky grammar nazi given all the fine works you produce for the community, but I think there's spelling error in section 3 where it says Canadair CL-215. I think it's actually pronounced CL-84... :wink:

No, there's no mistake, I checked.  The correct spelling is CL-215. I think CL-84 is the spelling used in the old English, you know, the one before Normand conquest...:biggrin:

Edited by UllyB
  • Haha 3

Ladies and getlemen,

After 48 hours and almost 60 votes, the Taiwanese horse is  in front , the same as yesterday. But it's followed, very closely, by the two twin French horses ,  two more Asian tigers, one Chinese, one Koreean and an old North American limping horse (maybe his last race) LOL

Edited by UllyB
  • Haha 1

After 3 days and 502 views of the thread the situation didn't  changed. Hmmm...one in ten voted after looking to the thread.

39 minutes ago, UllyB said:

i view every day several times. May be it not does select for unique views

Well I entered and left to check that, it seems that it does not registers that. Maybe after 24hours "detects" that it's "YOU" again.

4 days , 577 viewers, 60 votes. Taiwanese horse is still leading (with a clean 25%)

It is a plot from the PRC, they are using SF2 to train against ROC, do not model it !

On only Mirage 2000D and 2000N and Iran F5A and Ethiopian F5A can save the world !

Edited by jeanba
  • Haha 6

from 5.000+views, 435 view times is from my account/IP address.. just to check whether my Horses leading... frankly, I sweating bullet everytime I'm press F5... :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

1. AIDC F-CK-1 Ching-Kuo                                                                                                16 votes

2. Mirage 2000N                                                                                                                 12 votes

3-4-5. Grumman S-2 Tracker/Mirage 2000D/Dassault-Dornier Alpha Jet-E             11 votes                                       

6-7.  Chengdu J-20/ KAI T-50 Golden Eagle                                                                  10 votes

Edited by UllyB
  • Like 1

I know that it is too late...but from point of view of 3d model - S-2 tracker / E-1 Tracer also Mirage 2000N/D  should not compete against each other. 3d guy having S-2 can pop up E-1 or C-1 easily too - then you have 3 new aircraft.  Same situation in the 2000 N/D spot. 

And now you can see that 2000N has 12 votes while 2000D has 11 and both are losing to some wannabe fighter. While could have strong 23 points...And from 3d model / ini file, there is not much of a difference.

but just my 2 peso to discusion.

Let us make Dassault great again!

• Like 4

Lockheed F-94 Starfire
Grumman F9f Panther
F-35 Lightning II A,B, AND C
Mirage 2000D
These aircraft already exist in SF2. I've been flying the Panther in Korea for ages. Razbam even made a cockpit for it. Starfire has a great cockpit.
Is there something wrong with these aircraft as is, or are you just wanting to upgrade?

1 hour ago, yakarov79 said:

I know that it is too late...but from point of view of 3d model - S-2 tracker / E-1 Tracer also Mirage 2000N/D  should not compete against each other. 3d guy having S-2 can pop up E-1 or C-1 easily too - then you have 3 new aircraft.  Same situation in the 2000 N/D spot. 

And now you can see that 2000N has 12 votes while 2000D has 11 and both are losing to some wannabe fighter. While could have strong 23 points...And from 3d model / ini file, there is not much of a difference.

but just my 2 peso to discusion.

Let us make Dassault great again!

I followed the vote every step. With one exception persons who voted Mirage N, also voted Mirage D so...the figure would be the same if it were Mirage D/N. If you voted 1p Mirage N and in the same time 1p Mirage D, still one point it would have had if it were alone (Mirage N/D), it wouldn't be double. So basically it's the same thing. I doubt that the large part of the whole sum who voted other planes already , would have barged in to vote the Mirage (N/D) if it would have been one plane.(Mirage N/D)

Oh gosh, Eurofighter Typhoon is in the list. It already exists, and it has an amazing cockpit.

1. AIDC F-CK-1 Chink-Kuo                                                                                                16 votes       

2. Mirage 2000N                                                                                                               12 votes

3-4-5. Grumman S-2 Tracker/Mirage 2000D/Dassault-Dornier Alpha Jet-E             11 votes

6-7. Chengdu J-20/KAI T-50 Golden Eagle                                                                     10 votes

8-9-10. F-35 Lightning II/ Eurofighter Typhoon/ F-16 XL                                               9 votes

Edited by UllyB

One week and just 66 votes. A very little thin "core" until now. I was, personally, expecting a much more interest about the matter...Maybe a large part of community is too busy in the real life...and don't know anything about the subject yet.

brother, get use to it

a large portion of this site is lurkers. very happy to watch and download whatever is out there that suits their tastes.

not so big on participation.

not saying its good or bad. just an observation. theres  maybe 15 percent active in communicating on this site, 5 percent of it involved in any form of content creation. numbers aint exact, but you get the point.

best to set  question parameters, a time limit and go with hte results at the end. people that will bitch,  will do it whether you had 66 votes or 66,000.

• Like 3

nah, youre in the 15 percent. you like the big booms too much to stay in the shadows :lol:

• Haha 1