Sign in to follow this  
djmid

how i make my skins to fly??

how i make my skins to fly??

i make a skin of israeli pantom end how i him at the game?/??

wat i need to doo

well tanks but i doo all in this file

end i stil see the wing thet i pint in with color

way ??

dj, are you selecting the skin in the loadout screen in Strike Fighters? For instance, say you start a single mission and choose the F4. The game then takes you to the hanger screen right? From there, you can click the loadout button which takes you to the loadout screen where you can modify your weapons loadout. Well, here you can also modify your planes' skin. In the upper right of the loadout screen, you can choose what skin your F4 will wear. if you didnt edit the F4 configuration file correctly, the skin will NOT be listed. If it isnt listed, then take a close look again at the link above in Eagle's post. make sure you follow all the directions carefully. Also, any deviations like a misspell or even whether it is a capitol letter or not will screw you up.

Sorry if you already knew this but 14 years of military service tuaght me not to take anything for granted, even things that might seem obvious to me. They may not be so obvious to someone else.

Guest Sony Tuckson

just one remark

don't change the files names!!

inside the folder, file names should be as they are in the original folder, if you change a name, the game won't recognize your file as a skin to apply

only an hint :wink:

Guest Ranger332

you can change file names but you have to change all the file the display and name can all match

Guest Ranger332

..[TextureSet005]

Directory=Israel

Name=Israel

Nation=USAF

Squadron=353rd TFS, 354th TFW

Specular=0.30

Glossiness=0.85

Reflection=0.00

and naming the folder Israel

doing so will work