WIP it good ....

meet him once, major cool dude!!!

• Like 3

It's too bad we don't have multi player anymore. About a hundred year ago, Major Lee built a special "air race" terrain, with towering rock spires to be used as the pylons for turns and defining the route.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Wrench said:

About a hundred year ago, Major Lee built a special "air race" terrain, with towering rock spires to be used as the pylons for turns and defining the route.

Pretty cool! Is it available somewhere? I don't recall anything like this in the SF1 download section.

Edited by Menrva
  • Like 1

I think it got lost eons ago, during one of the crashes the site had. (asteroid impact!!!). I used it as the basis for the "Mid West USA" map, highly modified!!!.

I may have it archived, i'll have to go through my CDs and Zip Discs (yeah, it's that old!). I"ll see what I can find

• Like 2

(later as other Kevin attempts to access the old SF1 archives from the zip discs......)

giphy.gif.3c5a4759f0fa057fe3f3b1122f64a933.gif

Edited by daddyairplanes
  • Haha 3

so, where's Miss Bardahl??

Would be possible to eliminate the dirt of the machine gun fire? After all the civ birds do not use their guns.

• Like 2

and lighten the exhaust stains. racing fuel, with a LOT of alcohol, burns very clean

• Like 4

Very beautiful !!! Great idea... :good:

P.

just to let you all know, no joy on the Air Race map. I went through all the CDs and zip discs. I know it was from the very early 2000s

Sorry all!

• Like 1

Couldn't you make one in the future?

• Like 1

it would be, actually, fairly easy. A fairly small map (250km x 250), an airfield or 2, maybe some rock spires, etc. But I'm buried with stuff! (lots of ww2 birds, to say nothing of the North Cape clean up and the ever-dangling Veitnam48 maps)

• Like 4