Hey, So i've been playing mostly hard mode since i like flat spins and all of those, However when i play on normal mode (Usually because vtol planes work best there) my planes always pitch up when i'm not inputting any control. It doesnt do that on hard mode, so i was wondering if anyone else experiences that, and if so, is there a fix? 

I fly on Normal most of the time and don't have any issues. Which plane is it? Or is it any plane? The only time it pitches up during landing on Autopilot. Other than that no issues.

Edited by EricJ

3 hours ago, EricJ said:

I fly on Normal most of the time and don't have any issues. Which plane is it? Or is it any plane? The only time it pitches up during landing on Autopilot. Other than that no issues.

Every plane I'm using just pitches up slowly, it might be my stick since it is a bit old but I don't see it doing any of this in hard mode or on any other games

Yeah my stick was rolling and pitching everywhere so I finally replaced it. Try it on other games. If it does that then it's definitely the stick.

also try recalibrating

Changed the deadzone in settings, works well now

• Like 2